Originally posted by Myatopia+Jun 1 2006, 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Myatopia @ Jun 1 2006, 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ganoderma@Jun 1 2006, 21:36
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Jun 1 2006, 21:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P
I just like the pretty picture [/b][/quote]
I was going to spam a little to make the pyramid bump bigger, but I have decided not to.
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion+Jun 1 2006, 22:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (arbitrary_illusion @ Jun 1 2006, 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Myatopia@Jun 1 2006, 22:14
Quote:
Originally posted by -ganoderma@Jun 1 2006, 21:36
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Jun 1 2006, 21:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P
I just like the pretty picture
I was going to spam a little to make the pyramid bump bigger, but I have decided not to. [/b][/quote]
loooool i help u
Originally posted by XtApOr+Jun 1 2006, 22:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XtApOr @ Jun 1 2006, 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -arbitrary_illusion@Jun 1 2006, 22:26
Quote:
Originally posted by -Myatopia@Jun 1 2006, 22:14
Quote:
Originally posted by -ganoderma@Jun 1 2006, 21:36
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Jun 1 2006, 21:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P
I just like the pretty picture
I was going to spam a little to make the pyramid bump bigger, but I have decided not to.
loooool i help u [/b][/quote]
OMG, you are a spamm0r!
Originally posted by XtApOr+Jun 1 2006, 22:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XtApOr @ Jun 1 2006, 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -arbitrary_illusion@Jun 1 2006, 22:26
Quote:
Originally posted by -Myatopia@Jun 1 2006, 22:14
Quote:
Originally posted by -ganoderma@Jun 1 2006, 21:36
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Jun 1 2006, 21:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P
I just like the pretty picture
I was going to spam a little to make the pyramid bump bigger, but I have decided not to.
edit: u posting here too dude so...
From now on, people who excessively use profanity, make racist remarks, or have arguements with people and show quite a bit of hate or rage in their posts, will be issued posting bans.
u should get ban ANTIn00b... its not your first time... and learn how to edit posts... stop spamming in all the posts only to get more posts...