cotobo lives ive seen it in full swing. as of the 31st today, ive seen tons of people using it wen doing met gem quest. lots of mine pkers. unless every one dcs um selfs adn eptys ores wit crack head speed, ive heard u jsut need to modify it alittle by decompresing te new update and saving it in ur conquer main folder. but it didnt work for, i dont thuink they explained it rigt and lets jsut say they've got "too many sockets" to explin it again to me, to be nice....>< .so some one please hook us allup adn dont hold out!!
Right, everytime some guy that isn't smart enough to read the last pages of the thread comes in and posts "cotobo doesn't work!" it's annoying, but the 5 following posts with people flaming him sure as hell ain't making it any better...
multi client
and when you do it cotobo will work again
ORR you can wait for .40 to be out shorly!
-.- cotobo work already but we talk about when u run it THE DROPING ORES DIDNT WORK !!!!!!!! [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thats we talking about >.>' border='0' alt='thats we talking about >.>' />
Originally posted by antinullcom+May 31 2006, 06:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antinullcom @ May 31 2006, 06:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!! [/b][/quote]
ooo oo bump for newbs
Originally posted by antinullcom+Jun 1 2006, 19:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antinullcom @ Jun 1 2006, 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs[/b][/quote]
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Originally posted by HammerRed+Jun 1 2006, 20:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HammerRed @ Jun 1 2006, 20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work? [/b][/quote]
Bring Up My Post
Originally posted by tsu+Jun 1 2006, 21:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Jun 1 2006, 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed [/b][/quote]
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P
Originally posted by ganoderma+Jun 1 2006, 21:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ganoderma @ Jun 1 2006, 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Jun 1 2006, 21:34
Quote:
Originally posted by -HammerRed@Jun 1 2006, 20:19
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@Jun 1 2006, 19:16
Quote:
Originally posted by -antinullcom@May 31 2006, 06:20
Quote:
Originally posted by -tehahx@May 31 2006, 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -nickel@May 31 2006, 04:21 <!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 29 2006, 17:20 I know that today a new Conquer Online 2 patch will come out and COtobo won't work anymore. I am trying to release the new version as soon as I can but I have no spare time these days, so don't PM me or post messages that COtobo is not working anymore.
About this thread; it will be closed and a new one will be opened for the new version, doubt anyone would ever want to clean it up.
just thought you guys should read that post by choco......
bump it for future noobs?
PYRAMID BUMP!!!
ooo oo bump for newbs
what does bump mean? Do i need to d/l something to get the bump to work?
Bring Up My Post
btw, lol @ HammerRed
ROFLMAO!!
A bump is just get the topic/post under attention again :P
no need to download anything for posting/watching topic i think :P [/b][/quote]
I just like the pretty picture