Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Map Portal Editor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
[Release] Map Portal Editor

Introduction
I wrote a simple command-line program for modifying map portal locations. It outputs a list of portal coordinates and ids from a dmap (data map) in the format "index,x,y" and allows you to write them back using the same format (line separated). It can be compiled for Windows, Linux, and Mac using the . I attached a download for a pre-built Windows version of the tool. It's all open source, in case you want to modify it. Cheers.

Link

Pictures
Gallery 1

Common Questions
  • Why does the program close immediately?
    This is a command-line tool. Please open the program from a command prompt or terminal as shown in the pictures above. This is necessary for supplying the program with arguments.

Thanks
3 Users

« Conquer Online Client Edits Multiclient Fps Magictype | - »

Similar Threads
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor.
08/30/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
Portal 2: Der Portal 2 Editor! (Perpetual Testing Initiative) Kostenlos bei Steam!
07/29/2012 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Portal-2-Perpetual-Testing-Initiative-DLC-Trailer.jpg Hallo an alle Protal 2 Strategen, wie Valve am 26.04.12 bekannt gab, soll es für das Spiel Portal 2 am 08.05.12 eine Erweiterung geben. Alle die Portal 2 lieben, sollten die Erweiterung downloaden, und die Phantasie freien lauf lassen. Mit dem Editor sollen eigene Maps gebaut werden können, wo man dann natürlich auch mit Spielen kann. Ein gutes Beispiel ist Counter Strike:Source und...
Map Editor , Weapon Editor
08/24/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
English : Hello Google translation of the translation I'm sorry I'm doing :D my English is not that good:) Anyway, Let us come to thread. The editor of a particle gun, or Metin2 Metin2 Friends I got .. Düzenletici Map Could Link With Friends If you? Good Day ..