Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Edits Release

Discussion on Client Edits Release within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/13/2016, 22:13   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Revive 5 Second - Allows you to revive at 5 second(You don't have to wait till 0 count down)

Magictype - Removed ''Target Not In Range'', which means you can hit the person before he/she is near you

Revive while moving - Name says it.. Revive while you're moving.

PM commands - Read above in my first post

Enjoy^^
Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Revive 5 Second - Allows you to revive at 5 second(You don't have to wait till 0 count down)

Magictype - Removed ''Target Not In Range'', which means you can hit the person before he/she is near you

Revive while moving - Name says it.. Revive while you're moving.

PM commands - Read above in my first post

Enjoy^^
Thanks again, but i don't understand on Revive while moving? do i need to to type a command on that?



boncling is offline  
Old 06/14/2016, 10:10   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by boncling View Post
Thanks again



Thanks again, but i don't understand on Revive while moving? do i need to to type a command on that?
You make it hard for yourself. It's simple when you can revive you can move as ghost and still revive.
With A normal client you have to stand still to actually revive.


jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2016, 10:26   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 206
Can we get one with just the FPS unlock, and nothing else? (Sorry if I missed it).

Also there's a new patch 6266 as of today if you could update it too
FriedRice07 is offline  
Old 06/14/2016, 11:24   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice07 View Post
Can we get one with just the FPS unlock, and nothing else? (Sorry if I missed it).

Also there's a new patch 6266 as of today if you could update it too
No worries,
They're up in my first post^^.
Changelog 2nd and 3rd. Both you can only use the Unlock FPS
Only difference with 2nd one is you are able to use other commands too but it isn't necessary.

Also the new patch has changed nothing. Everything still works fine, tested it.

Update: A file which has All In One: Mortalwound, Supertwofoldblades and Tornado removed stun

#Keep in mind with Tornado, you will see the effect but no damage and no stun!

- Enjoy


jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2016, 16:11   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
oh mate this is a masterpiece ;D thnx for sharing ;D

hey why it auto dces my second client? i cant log two at once
salius13 is offline  
Old 06/15/2016, 17:43   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by salius13 View Post
oh mate this is a masterpiece ;D thnx for sharing ;D

hey why it auto dces my second client? i cant log two at once
I have no idea honestly, never had such problems.
Does it only happens when youre using the edited client?
jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2016, 19:55   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Hello, friend, Icant take screenshot why is it? Thanks
boncling is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 03:07   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
I have no idea honestly, never had such problems.
Does it only happens when youre using the edited client?
Yea before i used that exe of yours it used to be fine. But now one client that i am controling works perfect even better than perfect with your aweseome tool but other client always dc like 15-50 seconds after i login no idea why only one client works at the time
Anyways if there you dont know a solution to that its all cool i still love this thingy ill use it anyways for aslong as you are willing to update it ;D
salius13 is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 10:49   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
hello, the client has the new patch 6270 and i cant log in, idk why? Please help Thanks
boncling is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 10:51   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by salius13 View Post
Yea before i used that exe of yours it used to be fine. But now one client that i am controling works perfect even better than perfect with your aweseome tool but other client always dc like 15-50 seconds after i login no idea why only one client works at the time
Anyways if there you dont know a solution to that its all cool i still love this thingy ill use it anyways for aslong as you are willing to update it ;D
I will look into it and see if i can find a solution.
They exe doesn't work now at the moment cause of TQ's new patch.
When i got time, i will update it.
jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2016, 10:59   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Do i need to reinstall the game? or not?
boncling is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 11:08   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
link download conquer exe o.O ?
shadow.2x is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 11:39   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Updated for patch: 6270

Note: TQ surprisly made an option to cap FPS to 90. If you want it higher for some reason you can do it with /setframe 200 or through the instant max unlock fps exe


- Enjoy
jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2016, 11:42   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
a big thanks to you sir
boncling is offline  
Old 06/16/2016, 11:42   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by boncling View Post
Do i need to reinstall the game? or not?
You only have to redownload the exe and replace it (like before) and everything will be as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.2x View Post
link download conquer exe o.O ?
It's back up!^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by boncling View Post
Hello, friend, Icant take screenshot why is it? Thanks
Edit: You're right, can't screenshots. Gonna check it out


jokerboy123 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread



« "God" Exploit - Gain PM and Delete All Characters | hack pack »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE]New Client Edits
11/25/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
New Client Edits New Client Edits :- First Edits God Rank: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3065/unlediw.jpg
Client Edits
11/22/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Well im thinking of doing Alot of Client Edits by taking New map files from other games ...ANyways the general idea was i get the Ani , Dmaps and put them inside client and source and adding them in navicat So is that enough to make them works ??? and smthing else i've seen alot of edits in pserver of patch 5095 like Npc glowing alot and other npc effects..so can i have those effects on the 5520+ pserver ??
[GREAT RELEASE]PyroCo 3.0 Source w/ Client Edits!!!
11/24/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
I'm officially releasing the source I worked on for fun since TQ pissed me off (again). This specific source has never been used for a public server and it's the absolute best for ENGLISH people who dont want to waste 10 hours fixing bad grammar in the sources. I've modified almost all shops to sell things that actually make sence. Changed almost every NPC dialog, fixed NPCs that didnt work, added 30+ new NPCs (only about 7-8 made by me). There's alot to see!! The source runs fine, no...
[Release] Fix time and date client 5095 - 5065 & some edits
10/08/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
In the name of God the Merciful ------------ fully and perfect patch Advantages: 1 - show the time in the client



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.