Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Love2Hate Hackpack

Discussion on [Release]Love2Hate Hackpack within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2014, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Anyone buying a existing server is in it for the money. There's nothing wrong with that but the reason no high level hacks were released for L2H was because of respect for their development team. That team no longer exists so there's nothing to make us less inclined to **** with them.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/10/2014, 19:41   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
It wasn't really bought to my knowledge (could be wrong), the plan was for it to be closed graceful since it wasn't financially sustainable (hadn't been for a year or more). At which point a couple of people wanted to try and continue it so it was passed to them, the initially raised funds to pay for the immediate costs through discounted dragonball sales, I don't know what they plan to do with it in the future though.

But yes I believe it was the respect for Rich and what he achieved that prevented anything being public, the existing team hasn't really done anything to deserve such respect beyond trying to continue the server. I don't blame people for releasing stuff personally.
Old 11/11/2014, 12:42   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Anyone buying a existing server is in it for the money. There's nothing wrong with that but the reason no high level hacks were released for L2H was because of respect for their development team. That team no longer exists so there's nothing to make us less inclined to **** with them.
Exactly this.
Old 11/11/2014, 18:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Anyone buying a existing server is in it for the money. There's nothing wrong with that but the reason no high level hacks were released for L2H was because of respect for their development team. That team no longer exists so there's nothing to make us less inclined to fuck with them.
Well i wasn't the one that bought but I'm part of the love2hate(new team) as for high lvl hack's none of the posted hacks were high lvl and the only protection the server had was engima, I wont disclose any of the new protection being made aside from its not via engima or client side protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
It wasn't really bought to my knowledge (could be wrong), the plan was for it to be closed graceful since it wasn't financially sustainable (hadn't been for a year or more). At which point a couple of people wanted to try and continue it so it was passed to them, the initially raised funds to pay for the immediate costs through discounted dragonball sales, I don't know what they plan to do with it in the future though.

But yes I believe it was the respect for Rich and what he achieved that prevented anything being public, the existing team hasn't really done anything to deserve such respect beyond trying to continue the server. I don't blame people for releasing stuff personally.
It was actually bought by a friend of mines just to clarify, and you were right it was suppose to close because of the fact that it couldn't continue on due to financial issue's, the discount sale was exactly what you expressed to continue the project up and running for player's to actually enjoy the server as it was. As for doing stuff to earn respect we just re release it almost a week ago less to be exact, I been working in the background on stuff since I personally dont like releaseing small patch's but a big patch where stuff is added as a bundle similar on how TQ did it back in the day, just because we haven't push out a update right away doesn't mean we haven't work on it, could of just asked if anyone was really instrested. As for the release I have no issue's only thing I was wanting to know is the personal reason really, every server and every game has its hacks, its just a cat and mouse game really.
Old 11/11/2014, 18:32   #20

Tears, tears everywhere
Old 11/11/2014, 18:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Well i wasn't the one that bought but I'm part of the love2hate(new team) as for high lvl hack's none of the posted hacks were high lvl and the only protection the server had was engima, I wont disclose any of the new protection being made aside from its not via engima or client side protection.

It was actually bought by a friend of mines just to clarify, and you were right it was suppose to close because of the fact that it couldn't continue on due to financial issue's, the discount sale was exactly what you expressed to continue the project up and running for player's to actually enjoy the server as it was. As for doing stuff to earn respect we just re release it almost a week ago less to be exact, I been working in the background on stuff since I personally dont like releaseing small patch's but a big patch where stuff is added as a bundle similar on how TQ did it back in the day, just because we haven't push out a update right away doesn't mean we haven't work on it, could of just asked if anyone was really instrested. As for the release I have no issue's only thing I was wanting to know is the personal reason really, every server and every game has its hacks, its just a cat and mouse game really.
I consider CoOperative kind of high level, being able to teleport and stuff is kind of game breaking.

This is nothing personal. I have lots of respect for Richard though, so when I saw that people were already messing around with people's accounts in the database I got a bit worried. I released this to make sure Love2Hate is in good hands.

If you show me (plus maybe the community) that you've got what it takes and you didn't just buy it to make money out of someone else's work, we'll be friends and I'm sure the rest of the community will leave Love2Hate alone like before.
Old 11/11/2014, 19:21   #22

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
If you show me (plus maybe the community) that you've got what it takes and you didn't just buy it to make money out of someone else's work, we'll be friends and I'm sure the rest of the community will leave Love2Hate alone like before.
And what makes you think that they owe you or the community an explanation. They don't owe you **** and most certainly they don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else for that matter and I am sure that whoever bought that server didn't get it for free and whatever he decides to do with it is his business he paid for it ffs.

Besides it was already stated by P4N that anyone buying a existing server is in it for the money, got that checked. No shame in that and there is nothing wrong with it. so what's all the fuss is about?

I am sure you have your personal reasons for releasing that useless **** pack but seriously get over it and let the new owner enjoy what he paid for.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/11/2014, 19:31   #23

Captivate
You can teach the technique that you used?
Old 11/11/2014, 19:35   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
And what makes you think that they owe you or the community an explanation. They don't owe you **** and most certainly they don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else for that matter and I am sure that whoever bought that server didn't get it for free and whatever he decides to do with it is his business he paid for it ffs.

Besides it was already stated by P4N that anyone buying a existing server is in it for the money, got that checked. No shame in that and there is nothing wrong with it. so what's all the fuss is about?

I am sure you have your personal reasons for releasing that useless **** pack but seriously get over it and let the new owner enjoy what he paid for.
They don't owe anyone an explanation. Where did you see me ask for an explanation?

Point of release is that they're carrying Love2Hate's name and that there's a lot of **** around it already. Database was accessed and accounts were touched. People are getting banned without proof (I've been told). So I decided to release this '**** pack' which mostly is about the cracked exe since all of the binary **** will work anyway.

Deal with it.
Old 11/11/2014, 21:00   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
They don't owe anyone an explanation. Where did you see me ask for an explanation?

Point of release is that they're carrying Love2Hate's name and that there's a lot of **** around it already. Database was accessed and accounts were touched. People are getting banned without proof (I've been told). So I decided to release this '**** pack' which mostly is about the cracked exe since all of the binary **** will work anyway.

Deal with it.
You been told but never msg me even once about it, How about rather being told you actually talk to the person(me) about it, never the less we would of had to deal with hacks at one point or another you just gave us a reason to update the antibot sooner then later. As for showing what I'm capable of is only via the database due to I personally dont have knowledge of antibot etc, hence we have someone in the team for that, but as for my knowledge specfically richy aswell as anyone who seen my server's in the past know I actually contribute something to the TQ binary community, I just find it when you say that i might not capable of adding some sort of a unique event your a bit wrong, not to say binarys are limited u can do few workarounds when it comes to ingame event's. Your welcome to add me on skype or w.e to speak with me directly rather then on a forum back and fourth causeing more drama to unfold for absolutely no reason. -Regards Matek
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2014, 21:21   #26

So ppl who release hackpack for just revived server, revival of which was awaited by a lot of people accuse new owners in being childs and morons. Funny.

I see only 1 reason. You did it because they decided that it is better to buy existing server(to features of which a lot of players got used) and continue further development of it than hire one of you for coding new one for them and release it under trademark of love2hate.

And what about gossip that someone got banned w/o reason i can just say that noone is banned w/o reason. If you are talking about Kermit~ that you should know that even if he was not caught, he used undetected hacks given by janix. He told me about that(I didn't tell that to GMs then cuz i am not a child and it was their business to catch cheaters, not mine). Now it's my business too since i liked to spend some time there, that's why I can't believe that after that Kermit~ even dares to go and complain for being banned for some cheats... So even if they haven't caught him for using janix hacks and banned him for something else he still ******* deserves it.

sorry for my english and drama
i just can't understand some people
Old 11/11/2014, 21:27   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnacleBoy View Post
So ppl who release hackpack for just revived server, revival of which was awaited by a lot of people accuse new owners in being childs and morons. Funny.

I see only 1 reason. You did it because they decided that it is better to buy existing server(to features of which a lot of players got used) and continue further development of it than to pay one of you for coding new one for them and release it under trademark of love2hate.

And what about gossip that someone got banned w/o reason i can just say that noone is banned w/o reason. If you are talking about Kermit~ that you should know that even if he was not caught, he used undetected hacks given by janix. He told me about that(I didn't tell that to GMs then cuz i am not a child and it was their business to catch cheaters, not mine). Now it's my business too since i liked to spend some time there, that's why I can't believe that after that Kermit~ even dares to go and complain for being banned for some cheats... So even if they haven't caught him for using janix hacks and banned him for something else he still ******* deserves it.

sorry for my english
kden
Old 11/11/2014, 21:34   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
You been told but never msg me even once about it, How about rather being told you actually talk to the person(me) about it, never the less we would of had to deal with hacks at one point or another you just gave us a reason to update the antibot sooner then later. As for showing what I'm capable of is only via the database due to I personally dont have knowledge of antibot etc, hence we have someone in the team for that, but as for my knowledge specfically richy aswell as anyone who seen my server's in the past know I actually contribute something to the TQ binary community, I just find it when you say that i might not capable of adding some sort of a unique event your a bit wrong, not to say binarys are limited u can do few workarounds when it comes to ingame event's. Your welcome to add me on skype or w.e to speak with me directly rather then on a forum back and fourth causeing more drama to unfold for absolutely no reason. -Regards Matek
PM me your skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnacleBoy View Post

I see only 1 reason. You did it because they decided that it is better to buy existing server(to features of which a lot of players got used) and continue further development of it than hire one of you for coding new one for them and release it under trademark of love2hate.

And what about gossip that someone got banned w/o reason i can just say that noone is banned w/o reason. If you are talking about Kermit~ that you should know that even if he was not caught, he used undetected hacks given by janix. He told me about that(I didn't tell that to GMs then cuz i am not a child and it was their business to catch cheaters, not mine). Now it's my business too since i liked to spend some time there, that's why I can't believe that after that Kermit~ even dares to go and complain for being banned for some cheats... So even if they haven't caught him for using janix hacks and banned him for something else he still fucking deserves it.

sorry for my english and drama
i just can't understand some people
Why are you bringing Janix into this with nothing but retarded lies? You seem to speak out of emotion and make up lies.
Old 11/11/2014, 21:35   #29

oh if they still got private message logs for these days they could find and post it here
or w/e - don 't know how it works, have no experience with running a private server
but sure they can see private messages, and if they still have logs they can post it here

it's not me getting janix into it
it was him to tell me about it and mentioning that janix gave it to him so i dont know for sure if it is 100%
maybe some1 else gave it to him, but he told me that it was janix and then it is even worse to punish new server owners for banning such a person
Old 11/11/2014, 21:37   #30

why would he give out undetected hacks for his server? what would it matter if they were detectable or not if he runs the server? why would he want anyone hacking on his server? you're so stupid.
Closed Thread