Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Love2Hate Hackpack

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i dont care why - i sell for what i bought
i haven't told GMs then so i see it was a big mistake
now they would have logs for 100% if i informed them then and we could evade all this drama
when i was doing moonbox he told me that he has some undetected tool from janix to identify what token it is
he called it itemtype or something like that

not only him - some archers got this too - i saw people leaving 2-3 earrings on the ground(when i was sure that they saw it dropped) and then pick up another earrings
i was picking up those earrings left on the ground and all of them were refined so i guess not only Kermit used that ****
still didn't tell GMs though

all this story stinks so much

and if it was not janix who gave him that **** and he told that it was Janix and if this drama is because he complained that he got banned for nothing then Kermit stinks even more that this ******* story
cuz i remember my l2h [email protected] and janix was such a nice person as far as i remember

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnacleBoy View Post
i dont care why - i sell for what i bought
i haven't told GMs then so i see it was a big mistake
now they would have logs for 100% if i informed them then and we could evade all this drama
when i was doing moonbox he told me that he has some tool to identify what token it is
he called it itemtype or something like that

not only him - some archers got this too - i saw people leaving 2-3 earrings on the ground(when i was sure that they saw it dropped) and then pick up another earrings
i was picking up those earrings left on the ground and all of them were refined so i guess not only Kermit used that ****
still didn't tell GMs though

all this story stinks so much

and if it was not janix who gave him that **** and he told that it was Janix then Kermit stinks even more that this ******* story
cuz i remember my l2h [email protected] and janix was such a nice person as far as i remember
I see you don't know what you're talking about, but that's fine. You seem like a nice guy just trying to back Love2Hate's new owners up.

Editing itemtype.dat allows you to see the quality of items on the ground and it tells you what type of Token it is for Moonbox quests. Anyone is able to decrypt an itemtype.dat and change the names and then encrypt it again. It's not considered a hack, but a client modifaction.

Old   #33

so it is nothing to ban for? and why did he tell me that it was janix who gave it to him? just to look cool?
GMs told me that they consider as a cheat even playing on higher resolution than game allows

I will feel so much butthurt if all this story is about Kermits complains, who is not absolutely fair and innocent.
I used to have nice relationship with him but if all this story is about his complains then i will have not such a nice relationship with him and this story will look even funnier than it is now.
Old   #34

shut up ******

Old   #35

ok, i will
no reason to argue anymore
if this coolstory is about deceitful complains of 1 selfish liar with huge ego which thought he never got caught/banned for modifying client(not the mentioning the fact that it was second ban and he got warned after the first and unbanned since they didn't have evidence of him cheating), then it is just pathetic to argue anymore

hope that the reason for releasing hackpack wasn't this one cuz then the story becomes incredible stupid

but if it is about this ****, then i will just wait untill they fix it, hope that they do it for a long time and hope he gets banned forever
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnacleBoy View Post
ok, i will
no reason to argue anymore
if this coolstory is about deceitful complains of 1 selfish liar with huge ego which thought he never got caught/banned for modifying client(not the mentioning the fact that it was second ban and he got warned after the first and unbanned since they didn't have evidence of him cheating), then it is just pathetic to argue anymore

hope that the reason for releasing hackpack wasn't this one cuz then the story becomes incredible stupid

but if it is about this ****, then i will just wait untill they fix it, hope that they do it for a long time and hope he gets banned forever
It has nothing to do with the guy you're talking about. I don't even know him lol.
Old   #37

hackpack boom
Old   #38

hmm and who told you then that people get banned for nothing there? cuz afaik the only person who got banned for anything besides another server advertising was this guy
Old   #39

Thread can be closed.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
I wont disclose any of the new protection being made aside from its not via engima or client side protection.
Haha, I can't wait to see this new "protection", lololololol.
Old   #41

Totally a new blowfish *cough *cough more Engima/packer's
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Totally a new blowfish *cough *cough more Engima/packer's
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
removed
Why?
Old   #43

Like I pm'd you was a joke we're actually working on a server side antibot rather then doing just a client side protection

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread