Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COdisappear (Speedhack + Zoomhack + more)

Discussion on COdisappear (Speedhack + Zoomhack + more) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CODisappear (Speedhack + Zoomhack + more)

This hack will no longer be supported/updated here... if you would like to continue to use this hack, i have moved on to a different forum... CODisappear will now only be available at the following location . . .

***WARNING***: if this program is leeked into epvpers (i.e. someone posts the program here), i will make this program private
Thanks
231 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758

Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 18:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post

it was created with AutoIt... so YES it will have false positives... if you'd like i can send you the source code through PM so you can approve of it?
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 19:07   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I hadn't approved this thread if I'm not aware of the autoit false positives

But you can send me the source just to make sure.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 20:36   #5

It is clean
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 21:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by high6 View Post
It is clean
ty, from a trusted member
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/12/2009, 23:48   #7

This is awesome. For some reason, though, it doesn't work in the Market...but it works everywhere else I've tried, so thanks.

As for ways to improve it, maybe make a simple GUI and ON/OFF buttons, and, if possible, make it possible to move with this feature on; that stuff would be great. But I love the program now, so thanks!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 00:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Pimp View Post
This is awesome. For some reason, though, it doesn't work in the Market...but it works everywhere else I've tried, so thanks.
what exactly happens if you try it in market? does basically nothing happen? just wondering because it works for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Pimp View Post
As for ways to improve it, maybe make a simple GUI and ON/OFF buttons, and, if possible, make it possible to move with this feature on; that stuff would be great. But I love the program now, so thanks!
thats a good idea being able to keep the feature on as you move, i'll most likely add that in... and ya i was planning on making a GUI for it eventually, just busy with trying to figure out other unrelated things right now XD

anyway, thx for the feedback
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 02:17   #9

Received Thanks: 1,635
its called Tab lmao
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 03:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissknife View Post
its called Tab lmao
then do me a favor... and try this... go to tg, and press tab, let me know if anything disappears, IT WON"T... press tab and let me know if monsters disappear.. or better yet, have someone jump on top of an item, press tab and let me know if you can pick up the item under his feet... if u can't do either of these with "tab" then come back and d/l COdisappear and run it...

please think before u make statements like that, ty
Thanks
12 Users
Old 05/14/2009, 02:24   #11

Received Thanks: 1,635
well touche' you got me there, **** yeah thanks for the app guy!

is there anyway you could make a guard toggle
keep on perfecting this i bet would could exploit alot of usefullness out of it

sorry again, swiss
Old 05/14/2009, 02:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissknife View Post
well touche' you got me there, **** yeah thanks for the app guy!

is there anyway you could make a guard toggle
keep on perfecting this i bet would could exploit alot of usefullness out of it

sorry again, swiss
lol sry i lashed out u but ne way... there's no way to toggle it on and off for certain units... even more, there's no way to toggle it on and off for anything... only way to get everything back on screen is to leave the screen and come back... the only thing at best that i could do to toggle it back "on"... is to make it if anything new moves after you use the program, they'll appear...

i'll be adding an update by some time next week which will include a GUI, a way to keep everything clear as you move, and maybe a hotkey to turn it on and off (as i said, if u toggle it back "on" it won'ot make things suddenly reappear, only if they move)
Old 05/14/2009, 04:54   #13

lol at first i was like whats the point of this but it gives no lagg in tg witch is usefull if u want to be in there all night so nice even tho u can click tab lol
Old 05/14/2009, 05:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by superplox View Post
lol at first i was like whats the point of this but it gives no lagg in tg witch is usefull if u want to be in there all night so nice even tho u can click tab lol
u forgot the main reason for which i made the program... for people that jump on your items
Old 05/14/2009, 06:48   #15

Hehehe! thanks :P good for slow Computer, and a lag skill "toxic fog" :P
Closed Thread