Here's an idea, something you could implement in your multiclient.
It's useful for quests like the Valentines Quest.
You were transformed into some cute little animal, and you had to kill some monsters that dropped items. The animal thing couldn't use skills, though.
It was really useful in the Valentines Quest, since it made you able to zap the monsters, so yeah, my suggestion is that you skip the check that checks if you're transformed or not
10382=This magic attack cannot be used at the moment.
^ That's the client error . I know you know how to skip it, just thought it'd be a useful thing to implement in your multiclient .
Here's an idea, something you could implement in your multiclient.
It's useful for quests like the Valentines Quest.
You were transformed into some cute little animal, and you had to kill some monsters that dropped items. The animal thing couldn't use skills, though.
It was really useful in the Valentines Quest, since it made you able to zap the monsters, so yeah, my suggestion is that you skip the check that checks if you're transformed or not
10382=This magic attack cannot be used at the moment.
^ That's the client error . I know you know how to skip it, just thought it'd be a useful thing to implement in your multiclient .
Ill be looking into that one, but the quest is gone would it still be usefull?
Ill be looking into that one, but the quest is gone would it still be usefull?
Well, I haven't tried it myself but I was able to zap, fb, summon guard, do lucky time, etc while I was transformed into that animal thing so it probably works with ND too .
Meh, I dunno if it's really useful, but there's (been) a lot of quests where you're transformed into an animal and have to kill monsters, where being able to zap, fb, etc. is pretty nice .
Well, I haven't tried it myself but I was able to zap, fb, summon guard, do lucky time, etc while I was transformed into that animal thing so it probably works with ND too .
Meh, I dunno if it's really useful, but there's (been) a lot of quests where you're transformed into an animal and have to kill monsters, where being able to zap, fb, etc. is pretty nice .
True, and i bet its a simple jump patch so wouldnt be too much effort either
Btw, Im looking into getting rid of ghost chat for waters, any experience on this matter?
Pointless to search if its been done before