True, and i bet its a simple jump patch so wouldnt be too much effort either
Btw, Im looking into getting rid of ghost chat for waters, any experience on this matter?
Pointless to search if its been done before
I've never heard that it's been done. It's not hard though, I think. I've been able to modify some **** to be able to see ghost chat on non-water characters, so I'm guessing it shoulnd't be hard doing the opposite of that .
hey any update bro...fujiy speed wont work please can u update so that we can use fujiy speed hack using ur multi
I'll update it tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness
I've never heard that it's been done. It's not hard though, I think. I've been able to modify some **** to be able to see ghost chat on non-water characters, so I'm guessing it shoulnd't be hard doing the opposite of that .
fobos can u touch how to make this multi client differ from other client . Thanks if you dont mind. REally appreciated your helped. +1
Depends on what feature you're after
Be a little more specific
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikePoop
Can you tell me from step to step how to install this multiclient, because this is the first time i want one.
You drag and drop conquer.exe thats in the zip file into your conquer folder and replace the old 1, in order to be able to do this you can't have conquer running.
Sorry for the late reply!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogieboy042
any update?
Yes, sorry for the delay working with 5101 now
On side note i finally decided to add the feature to be able to soc talismans using the free items .
I also get horrible lag while using this exe!! Its not even lag its complete non responisvie for 5 seconds at a time. swithced back to normal co exe and its fine
I also get horrible lag while using this exe!! Its not even lag its complete non responisvie for 5 seconds at a time. swithced back to normal co exe and its fine
Will look into it, thnx for response!
edit:
Alright since i dont use these multi's i make i thought maybe i made a mistake, i tested all works fine =\
Socketing does work with free items except when u try to add free fan and tower.
i tested it, and about the weird lag you saying, did not encounter any.
I only tested my multi with higher fps so the lowest link, i'd say try again if still does not work let me know
thanks alot again fobos...good job,well done...! i wonder if you still make your multi-hack (loader) for the same version..?..i would really appreciate it so much alwso...anyway,this is great help enough to everyone..good luck!
i mean fobos, can you teach us how to make your multi client coz its differ from other client who can used the speedhack specially the speed of fujiy. Thanks a lot for the update more power to you.
edit:
Alright since i dont use these multi's i make i thought maybe i made a mistake, i tested all works fine =\
Socketing does work with free items except when u try to add free fan and tower.
i tested it, and about the weird lag you saying, did not encounter any.
I only tested my multi with higher fps so the lowest link, i'd say try again if still does not work let me know
HMMM.... Well it works fine for 1 client only. Socketing does not work still, I tried to add a free super poleaxe to my tower, It would not let me. It shows client side, But after u check again. I does not work. The lagg isse makes this a huge problem, Somtimes its fine for a few minutes then the lagg/pause hits.. And no its not my pc. I can normaly run 6 cogames without my pc running out of cpu. You cant have ur screen pause for 5 seconds in pk maps
Anyone else haveing issues or is this only me?
hi love the multis u make
i downloaded the newest 1 and its only 726 kb when i unpack it
i thought oh ill try it anyway and it wont even start co
any help be good
cheers