HMMM.... Well it works fine for 1 client only. Socketing does not work still, I tried to add a free super poleaxe to my tower, It would not let me. It shows client side, But after u check again. I does not work. The lagg isse makes this a huge problem, Somtimes its fine for a few minutes then the lagg/pause hits.. And no its not my pc. I can normaly run 6 cogames without my pc running out of cpu. You cant have ur screen pause for 5 seconds in pk maps
Anyone else haveing issues or is this only me?
It will show the error " you cant add free items yada yada yada" But the item will show in the window, and u will be able to hit compose, this might be just a prob for you, maybe the item is ur highest battlepower item and ur not a merchant, maybe its locked.
That lag issue is really strange im using it myself now with 4 clients running and no problems O.O
It will show the error " you cant add free items yada yada yada" But the item will show in the window, and u will be able to hit compose, this might be just a prob for you, maybe the item is ur highest battlepower item and ur not a merchant, maybe its locked.
That lag issue is really strange im using it myself now with 4 clients running and no problems O.O
Re-Download, Packer removed
Ill retry the new one without the packer and see if it helps. Thanks for your support with your program.
Tried with no packer ..Works great now, Ty for your help
_fobos_ would it be possible for u to also remove the free items?
Can you explain what you mean by remove?
If its what i assume, you want to know if i can add so you can trade it?
I went thru the code a LOT but that really is server sided, unless anyone can proof me wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by proatnothing
Ill retry the new one without the packer and see if it helps. Thanks for your support with your program.
Tried with no packer ..Works great now, Ty for your help
Good that it works, weird tho i really have no trouble with packer
i got a question regarding to the talisman socketing, do you have to be a merchant account in order to socket free items? coz i have tried both the exe that you created. and i always get the can't sock free blabla thingy.. and the item wont appear in the window as what you've said in previous posts.. i tried using the free supers i get from the packs..
i got a question regarding to the talisman socketing, do you have to be a merchant account in order to socket free items? coz i have tried both the exe that you created. and i always get the can't sock free blabla thingy.. and the item wont appear in the window as what you've said in previous posts.. i tried using the free supers i get from the packs..
You need to be a merchent yes, otherwise itll be your highest potency item.
(assuming its better then what u have on the account )
You need to be a merchent yes, otherwise itll be your highest potency item.
(assuming its better then what u have on the account )
im wearing full super socket +5 above.. and i tried to use the free super +3 ring i got from the pack,. and still its not appearing in the window even w/ the can't be blabla.. and, 1 thing. being a merchant account is recommended? i got the highest potency all over the free items that i got tho.
Is it locked? I doubt I uploaded wrong version have I? o.O did you really overwrote the conquer.exe with all your game clients closed?
If anyone else can confirm if they got it to work or not it would be appreciated as I'm almost positive I uploaded the correct ones.
Yes, definitely not locked. and I exited all clients before i overwrote the exe. i even tried both versions you had up there. still the same result. I have requested some of my chars to be merchants, but thats going to take 5 days before I can test that.
If you re-upload let me know and I will try again.
If anyone else can confirm if they got it to work or not it would be appreciated as I'm almost positive I uploaded the correct ones.
socketing confirmed to not work for both merchant and non merchant accounts.
this is true for both of the exe file. How about you try to download the uploaded version and try?