Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lotto exploiting, or common sense?

Discussion on Lotto exploiting, or common sense? within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Lotto exploiting, or common sense?

Ok, before we start, let's make 2 things clear...

1. Lotto is RANDOM, and works by a certain code, don't bother finding it, unless you want to hack in TQ's server....
2. Because of point 1. there is NO SUCH THING as a 'LottoHack' or sumthin, and i reccommend not do download any files that are clamed to be such things, since you will most likely be keylogged.

Finally, here's my point:
When you think logically (is that a word? hehe...), everytime somebody gets a bad item, the chance of getting a good item increases... Wich means that when you go in lotto (preferably with a 2cn rb char, for luckytime, since this DOES help, it increases your LUCK, wich lotto is all about....), wait for someone else to go in, and check wich box he/she picks(look at the light surrounding the clicked box), look for a system message saying '*** has been so lucky to win *** from LadyLuck in Market!'
And if it doesnt come (if it does, it will come instantly when the player clicks the box) select the box he/she picked, since you will have a little higher chance to win something good. Ofcourse, since it's lotto, the most is ofcourse still LUCK....

Hope i helped!
Thanks
26 Users
Old 06/24/2008, 06:16   #2

logically is a word lol. I like your sig: "can you aim? really? hit THANKS". +k for that hahahaha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2008, 06:47   #3

lucky time never helps
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2008, 09:57   #4

Yes lucky time is luck, lucky time i agree does not help ive pulled out better with out lucky time, i think for lotto it deminishes your chances lol. how ever, my tip is to wait till good things are been pulled out of there go in and go crazyif u notice a lot of good items get pulled out all at once, never one here n there well rarely lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2008, 16:48   #5

i noticed... i dont get good stuff as usual before i became second reborn.... unless they change the whole config on how its given out every server update....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/24/2008, 19:29   #6

lol lucky time does NOT help for lotto, its totally random just get over it already

edit: being 2nd rb or lvl 1999 does not help either kthxbye
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2008, 05:37   #7

gr8 dude
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2008, 07:00   #8

this is LAME
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2008, 07:28   #9

In lotto, it doesn't matter whether you are 2nd rb or not. For computer terms, its complex coding which is too complex to catch the pattern. To lay man like us, its luck... and to me, it's opening the same box with 1 db, never get good item, play again at another time later of the day and do the same thing.....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2008, 11:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadatbenik View Post
Ok, before we start, let's make 2 things clear...

1. Lotto is RANDOM, and works by a certain code, don't bother finding it, unless you want to hack in TQ's server....
2. Because of point 1. there is NO SUCH THING as a 'LottoHack' or sumthin, and i reccommend not do download any files that are clamed to be such things, since you will most likely be keylogged.

Finally, here's my point:
When you think logically (is that a word? hehe...), everytime somebody gets a bad item, the chance of getting a good item increases... Wich means that when you go in lotto (preferably with a 2cn rb char, for luckytime, since this DOES help, it increases your LUCK, wich lotto is all about....), wait for someone else to go in, and check wich box he/she picks(look at the light surrounding the clicked box), look for a system message saying '*** has been so lucky to win *** from LadyLuck in Market!'
And if it doesnt come (if it does, it will come instantly when the player clicks the box) select the box he/she picked, since you will have a little higher chance to win something good. Ofcourse, since it's lotto, the most is ofcourse still LUCK....

Hope i helped!

Fail.

ITS ALL RANDOM EVEN WITHOUT LUCKYTIME YOU MAY HIM A MIRACLE GOURD, DB, etc.

2nd Rb are lucky for socketing, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2008, 11:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haha Owned View Post
Fail.

ITS ALL RANDOM EVEN WITHOUT LUCKYTIME YOU MAY HIM A MIRACLE GOURD, DB, etc.

2nd Rb are lucky for socketing, etc.
thanks for that.
how about next time you take a look at the previous posts so you don't repeat what other people have just said, and thus, causing you to look like a complete fool?

not typing in CAPS helps as well.

oh, and read some more books. your english sucks. really hard.

on the other hand, thanks for the tips jadatbenik!
Old 07/03/2008, 13:46   #12

Well, since everybody comments my statement that luckytime helps, i want to make one thing clear:
1. Lotto works by luck
2. Luckytime increases luck

can you connect the dots...? -.-

And for the 2cnd rb char, i meanth that u can use it so u can gain luckytime while waiting for somebody else to try lotto! I didn't mean being 2cnd rb gives you more chances...
Old 07/03/2008, 23:04   #13

Just so you know, other people getting bad items does NOT affect your chances to get good items.

It may be counterintuitive to some people, but logically, taking a chance once does NOT CHANGE the chance the next time you perform the action. This is true of all replacement-type probabilities.

Example: Say you flip a coin, and get tails. The next time you flip the coin, do you have a higher chance of getting heads? No, because the coin still has one side heads and one side tails.

Example of non-replacement, where doing something more than once DOES affect your chances:
Say you have two quarters and a nickel in your pocket. 2/3 outcomes are quarters, yeah? So that's a 33% chance of pulling out the nickel. So say you pull out a quarter, and spend it on a gum ball. You stick your hand in your pocket again - this time, 1 quarter and 1 nickel = 50% chance of pulling out the nickel, this time.

Conquer acts by replacement probability because it is creating things. It can create as many as it wants without ever having less than it did before.

Oh, and it would have been more work for the TQ programmers to make it non-replacement.

**Edit**
Luckytime does NOT affect lottery chances.
Luckytime only affects those things that the TQ programmers decided it should affect - it takes actual code to change your chances of achieving something, so if they didn't write the code, your chances are the same. They did not write the code to change your chances of getting a good item in the lotto. (They would have told us if they had. So that we would buy cps to play the lotto with.)
Old 07/04/2008, 14:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaøticOne View Post
Just so you know, other people getting bad items does NOT affect your chances to get good items.

It may be counterintuitive to some people, but logically, taking a chance once does NOT CHANGE the chance the next time you perform the action. This is true of all replacement-type probabilities.

Example: Say you flip a coin, and get tails. The next time you flip the coin, do you have a higher chance of getting heads? No, because the coin still has one side heads and one side tails.

Example of non-replacement, where doing something more than once DOES affect your chances:
Say you have two quarters and a nickel in your pocket. 2/3 outcomes are quarters, yeah? So that's a 33% chance of pulling out the nickel. So say you pull out a quarter, and spend it on a gum ball. You stick your hand in your pocket again - this time, 1 quarter and 1 nickel = 50% chance of pulling out the nickel, this time.

Conquer acts by replacement probability because it is creating things. It can create as many as it wants without ever having less than it did before.

Oh, and it would have been more work for the TQ programmers to make it non-replacement.

**Edit**
Luckytime does NOT affect lottery chances.
Luckytime only affects those things that the TQ programmers decided it should affect - it takes actual code to change your chances of achieving something, so if they didn't write the code, your chances are the same. They did not write the code to change your chances of getting a good item in the lotto. (They would have told us if they had. So that we would buy cps to play the lotto with.)
Wow, this is as close to the truth as it gets. Great post, great way explaining how luck works.

I remember a long time ago people tried to find patterns in the Gambler, and no one ever did. It's all just luck, there is no pattern, it generates it randomly... it's like rolling a wheel and with 30 items and an arrow, the arrow keeps stopping on met right before 2sock tao robe.

the other day I went in loto and got, +3 stone, Met, Met, Met.... +1 stone, exp pot. Then later that day I saw someone else go in and they won 5 times in a row! a +4 stone, A dress, a Class10 Moneybag, a Refgem, and a DB

I asked them what they did and they told me they just picked the same box over and over.... If it did have a pattern I doubt it would win 5 consecutive times
Old 07/07/2008, 20:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznFoSho View Post
lucky time never helps
yep even in twin city while u up items with mets^^