Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery Exploit

Discussion on Lottery Exploit within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/29/2008, 15:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
i dont have cps :S
but have dbs :P
Old 07/29/2008, 23:07   #32

elite*gold: 0
Luck Luck Luck, thats what it is and nothing more!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Lottery
05/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
I recently noticed that the lottery on my server doesn't work at all. You can teleport there and open a chest but you won't get any item and it seems there is an infinite amount of times u can enter. I looked at the DB and following the cq_action trail it seems to be missing an action "9511161" not sure if this is normal or anything but my lottery definitely doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas?
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
lottery
01/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
is it possible 2 make a progarm that show u what is in the lottery boxed b4 u open it , and this pro is out there can u post the link fot it . ty :)
Lottery
03/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Over the last few days i have been recording the prizes won in the lottery, along with the times they were won. There seems to be no pattern at all apart form one thing. If some one wins big in the lottery , class 9 moneybag etc, within another minute that person usually wins something big again. Then you get gaps of hours were no-one wins anything, then u get these people who win 2/3 things in the space of 5 mins. I have heard rumours that by picking the same box u get something equaly...
Lottery
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Might not seem much to you guys, but a db to me is a lot, even tho i got like 8 of them, 1 more always is a help since i dont paypal. And from recent 'notices' i 'noticed' that only paypallers get good stuff in lottery. Not all the time but 80% of the time that is true. So heres a tip, dont do lottery if you dont paypal, your chances of winning anything with only 215 cps, is hardly any luck.