Discussion on KiBoX - KiXiN Conquer Toolbox (With non-dc speedhack) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
side note: there are/will be others releasing a non-dc speedhacks if thats all you care bout
Well dude ... if thy only cares about NON-DC speedhack then thrs another 1 called CO-Yeti & is here on dis forum ... & I no how 2 make NON-DC Speed wid CE .... but I need it cuz it have another good stuff & all in one ..
Thanks.
Good Luck.
well the thing is speed and zoom is what we all need and KiNiX made an awesome one with mouse wheel zoom in and zoom out and frankly i just love the looks of the software. Dont like the big banner because of that i cant make the software small.
Hi,
B4 the last patch, you were ike "OMG, I'm in love with this hack", now it's "R.I.P" one!!!!
Why don't we just wait for him to have his domain up back, that's much better for all of us and it'll urge him to work on it..
thx
herrm my vista downloaded a upgrade yesterday now it doesnt work. Was working fine whole last week
I've got XP and got the same. Its not the windows version, his domain expired, so his database/updates can't be send to us, he should just upgrade his domain or we should donate to get it up
I'm getting same error as above that is has encounter a problem and needs to be closed I've installed frame 2.0 and the service pack 3 and still no luck
I'm getting same error as above that is has encounter a problem and needs to be closed I've installed frame 2.0 and the service pack 3 and still no luck
The guy needs money to get his domain back up so the program will send updates. If you wanna use the program, send him 10 dollars, or something,
to <<--- I'm not sure if that's right, look a few posts up.
Conquer online Speedhack+toolbox V3.8 02/15/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 21 Replies Has Anyone been wondering how to get an Aimbot,Speedhack,Art money,and other exploits.???
Well...!!!
This Macro is just right.
This Macro was created by me: Otherwise known as DarkChef.#^.^
This is one amazing hack to get the job done. No viruses. Scan if you would like.