Discussion on KiBoX - KiXiN Conquer Toolbox (With non-dc speedhack) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
Five mins ago I was open the CQ and I dont know why but your SH stop working, I mean it dont wanna open. This is strange becouse I have cracked conqer.exe and it turn off cq antitrojan and baypassing new patches. Maybe you know whats going on
Five mins ago I was open the CQ and I dont know why but your SH stop working, I mean it dont wanna open. This is strange becouse I have cracked conqer.exe and it turn off cq antitrojan and baypassing new patches. Maybe you know whats going on
5018 Should be working with Spanish client but it isn't :S Tried to use it with English Co patched to 5018 and spanish servers but couldn't :S It crashes when I jump :S
Anyone with the same problem? :S Dn with 5022 version but 5018 does crash :S
Hello KiXin,
Five mins ago I was open the CQ and I dont know why but your SH stop working, I mean it dont wanna open. This is strange becouse I have cracked conqer.exe and it turn off cq antitrojan and baypassing new patches. Maybe you know whats going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterjoc
still working??? i cant open...
Both of you need to download the new version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerto_Ko
5018 Should be working with Spanish client but it isn't :S Tried to use it with English Co patched to 5018 and spanish servers but couldn't :S It crashes when I jump :S
Anyone with the same problem? :S Dn with 5022 version but 5018 does crash :S
Thanks for everything Kixin
I'm downloading the French and Spanish versions of Conquer right now. I should have this fixed as soon as possible.
I'm downloading the French and Spanish versions of Conquer right now. I should have this fixed as soon as possible.
Nice to know it Just that it's extrange because your old version should be working with spanish Conquer :S Or at least with the English client patched 5018 using spanish servers isn't it? :S I can log in, but first jump, and the hold game closes (Tipical error saying if you want to report the crash or not, you know?)
Thanks one more time
PS: Do you use msn? I added you but I don't see you anytime there xD
Due to popular demand, I have created a new version of KiBoX which allows the user to select what version of codes he or she wishes to use. To use different versions of code:
Click on Tools.
Click on Options
Set the 'Version' value to whichever version you would like.
Currently, the only two versions are en-5018 and en-5022. en-5018 is the 'old version' and en-5022 is the 'new version.'
Features
Speed: Activate cyclone without getting disconnected for jumping too fast.
Commands: Enable PM commands.
/break: Disconnects client
/color %f %f %f %f: Unknown
/look %d: Change user model (1, 2, 3, 4)
/mount %d: Unknown
/rolescale %d: Change spawn size
/ver: Print version information
/scale %u: Change map zoom
/data %s: Unknown
/addeffect %s: Add effect (Names in ini/3DEffect.ini)
Gate: Allows you to jump over the guild wall and guild gate.
Proxy: Disables Conquer's proxy protection, allowing you to connect to future proxies.
Wield: Various functions regarding weapon wielding:
Dual Wield: Disables the check for dual wielding, enabling warriors to use two one-hander weapons. Note: You must be over level 40 to wield two weapons.
Left Wield: Allows trojans and warriors to unequip their right hand weapon while still wearing their left hand weapon, allowing them to use fist and shield or fist and one-hand weapon combinations.
Zoom: Enables the user to zoom in and out farther than he or she normally can.
Scroll Lock: Disables zooming in and out with the scroll wheel to keep users from accidentally changing their zoom level.
Clutter:
Antivirus: Removes the poorly written, useless virus scanner that TQ bundles with their client.
Survey: Disables the survey window from being opened when the client is closed.
Coming Soon
Hercules: Allows trojans to cast Hercules while wearing a two-hand weapon.
Notifier: Notification when certain items or players appear on-screen.
Aimbot: Makes targetting easy for FastBlade and ScentSword.
Autosit: Automatically sits after each jump so that users can recharge stamina.
Hotkey disconnect:
Warehouse hack: Opens the warehouse even if there is a password on it.
Window Rename: Renames Conquer windows to include the character's name.
Clutter:: Removes the clutter on the screen like pathfinding, instant messaging, broadcast, and nobility. Also removes other nonsense TQ puts into their client.
KiXiN Industries is welcome to suggestions.
Abandoned
Dash: Allows warriors to cast dash without weilding a shield.
The Conquer servers check to make sure that warriors are wearing a shield. Casting without one causes the server to disconnect you.
Autohunt: Automatically jumps to and attacks monsters.
It is too hard to manage spawn data effectively without having a proxy.
Autoloot: Automatically jumps to and picks up items.
It is too hard to manage item data effectively without having a proxy.
Repair: Repair items without unequipping them.
The Conquer servers check to make sure that an item is unequipped before it repairs it.
Conquer online Speedhack+toolbox V3.8 02/15/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 21 Replies Has Anyone been wondering how to get an Aimbot,Speedhack,Art money,and other exploits.???
Well...!!!
This Macro is just right.
This Macro was created by me: Otherwise known as DarkChef.#^.^
This is one amazing hack to get the job done. No viruses. Scan if you would like.