You last visited: Today at 19:37
Advertisement
KiBoX - KiXiN Conquer Toolbox (With non-dc speedhack)
Discussion on KiBoX - KiXiN Conquer Toolbox (With non-dc speedhack) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
04/19/2008, 05:13
#16
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
very very good hack thanx for your good program kixin
but we need's to im bbot
04/19/2008, 05:24
#17
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,466
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ryu9990
so is this thing safe or not? im confused :S
yes, its fine, he just thinks it has some iffy code
04/19/2008, 06:10
#18
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,444
Received Thanks: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by
evulhotdog
yes, its fine, he just thinks it has some iffy code
I never said anything about Iffy code, I just said that the file wasnt protected well. I disassembled the source code in 15secs.
And YOU said that I would fail in reverse engineering this project
Hiyoal
04/19/2008, 06:36
#19
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 965
Received Thanks: 576
I already succeeded :P.
04/19/2008, 06:50
#20
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,466
Received Thanks: 56
lol all I ask is that you dont release what we changed and how we made it not DC. =P
04/19/2008, 06:55
#21
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,444
Received Thanks: 1,067
Thats a fair enough request. Its against the rules anyway.
Well done to your team
Hiyoal
04/19/2008, 07:04
#22
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 965
Received Thanks: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by
evulhotdog
lol all I ask is that you dont release what we changed and how we made it not DC. =P
This method has been known for awhile. Also you should alloc memory instead of using a codecave.
04/19/2008, 08:32
#23
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,444
Received Thanks: 1,067
This hack is all safe, the source code has been analysed and no means of communicating and sending password/username data has been found.
Hiyoal
04/19/2008, 09:33
#24
elite*gold: 106
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,047
Received Thanks: 1,165
Nice work but i wont pay irl chash fore a speed hack that comes out fore free about not to long.(I hope lol)
04/19/2008, 13:29
#25
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 344
It's too complicated to get everyone to sign up, so I am proud to say:
KiBoX is now free!
04/19/2008, 13:34
#26
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 213
Received Thanks: 70
w8 w8 i dont get it, its just a speedhack but doesnt dc? and thats it thats the tool?
04/19/2008, 13:37
#27
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shitaka
w8 w8 i dont get it, its just a speedhack but doesnt dc? and thats it thats the tool?
Currently, yes. I haven't implemented all of the features yet.
04/19/2008, 13:44
#28
elite*gold: 106
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,047
Received Thanks: 1,165
Works like a charm to bad brs is gone use this
04/19/2008, 13:45
#29
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 734
Received Thanks: 164
other than pm commands,non dc speedhack..wat more does it have??
wat will u add in the future?
04/19/2008, 14:02
#30
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by
yaoyeng
other than pm commands,non dc speedhack..wat more does it have??
wat will u add in the future?
I added a list to the first post.
KiXiN Industries is welcome to suggestions, if anyone has any.
Similar Threads
Conquer online Speedhack+toolbox V3.8
02/15/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 21 Replies
Has Anyone been wondering how to get an Aimbot,Speedhack,Art money,and other exploits.???
Well...!!!
This Macro is just right.
This Macro was created by me: Otherwise known as DarkChef.#^.^
This is one amazing hack to get the job done. No viruses. Scan if you would like.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:38 .