Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

thought of a scam

Discussion on thought of a scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thought of a scam

hey i would like to share this i cannot try this because i do not ave a good player yet, so here goes,
first get a lvl 90+ can 1 hit lvl 1-30 preferable then go to twin city with partner or with multi client and kill lowbies that are made to sit in market all day with your main and once killed them get your friend or other client and pick up the mets and everything. But make sure that when you see someone near warehouse getting stuff wait until they move so that they got inventory full or wateva.

make sure that they are going to market, look at name. example would be "met shop" "+1 shop" and other easy to guesse names that will be going.
Old 03/19/2008, 12:21   #2

good
Old 03/19/2008, 15:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tange16 View Post
hey i would like to share this i cannot try this because i do not ave a good player yet, so here goes,
first get a lvl 90+ can 1 hit lvl 1-30 preferable then go to twin city with partner or with multi client and kill lowbies that are made to sit in market all day with your main and once killed them get your friend or other client and pick up the mets and everything. But make sure that when you see someone near warehouse getting stuff wait until they move so that they got inventory full or wateva.

make sure that they are going to market, look at name. example would be "met shop" "+1 shop" and other easy to guesse names that will be going.

One there not made to sit in market. 2 you cant pk in twin city keep thinking
Old 03/19/2008, 16:48   #4

That is a nice scam but u cant pk in twin anymore
Old 03/19/2008, 18:49   #5

when they go to the conductress just 1 hit kill when they stop, dont give em time to click conductress
approx 2-4 secs to click conductress and click market.
Old 03/19/2008, 22:13   #6

sadly you can't pk in twin

i got killed once in twin,1 year ago ,gladly i didn't lost my armour lol
Old 03/20/2008, 02:13   #7

Reminds me of the one time that i DID kill a market ***** (completely by accident) but it was in BI about 2 months ago... it was completely by accident.. i didnt know pk was on .. but i got an elite +4 ear from it
Closed Thread