Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a thought

Discussion on Just a thought within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok most everyone knows that when u go to tg u can cyclone until ur next cyclone

(when around 100+ depending on equips, just must be able to kill stakes fast)

then ur next cyclone you get will just go down but if u move 1 step and move back ur bar will go up again

(dont even try to get a tasker to do it, it will not work right)+(u have to wait for cyclone to go down or it will have the bar go down on next xp skill will just go down)

heres my idea what if we could stop from getting the next cyclone like whenever you dc and u have and u log back in u have 0xp

so if we could do this we would never have to stop cyclone and lvl extreamly fast and this would be very good for getting

between 2 stakes and just beating the **** out of them

i already have my doubts about this but i do not know alot about servers and programing and that ****
Old 12/28/2006, 10:15   #2

well dident test the thing in this tread cause its all new, but maybe that helps..

Old 12/28/2006, 10:26   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by conquerman@Dec 28 2006, 10:15
well dident test the thing in this tread cause its all new, but maybe that helps..

thx for the post but i want to b able to be able to see if we could elimanate the outher cyclones so that the 1st one will to go 4ever and it would never stop dont quite know if u can do it but just something that popped into my head

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just a thought
08/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
I hope it isn't against the rules to post something like this. <_< (I haven't wisited this place for some time) I want to discuss with the community about the private servers of today. Ok, well first of all (I'm sorry for the uncensored language, but...) WTF is up with the 8xxxxx0000xxx resets thing? I just don't get it... Where did all the old good traditions go... And also, i see plenty of servers that offer drops of items with amp's, forcium, and stuff like that... I remember the...
Just a thought..
04/22/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies
Ok, so i was in class today and my teacher was telling us that video games brain wash us... then i thought of an interesting hack to try.. Lol.. So anyway! I was thinking: You can use Cheat Engine to edit your level... You can use it to speed hack... And more, am i right? Of course i'm right. Anyways, i was thinking... Why can't we use that to cheat our Contribution points? How can this be done? From what i am thinking, it's quite simple. 1) Open CE
i thought I'd say hi to everyone
12/06/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
well I've decided to try 2moons again and hopefully i can make something out of it. Lately I've been pretty busy with college and life but now I'm back and ready to rampage on trieste again.
Just a thought
12/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is it possible to change the range that scatter has an effect on??
Thought. Is it possible to...
12/19/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i was playing today and was reminded of an all summoner party where 6 tentators pwned everything.. i was wondering if its possible to trick the game into thinking you dont have a summon summoned allowing you to summon more and more.