uhhh im trying to download either 3,7,or 10, and when i click on them on either of the download sites:rapid share and unlimited space, it comes up invalid, so in other words its not letting me download them whats going on here?
im not sure if you are aware of this already but i tried no normals #7 and it stuffed up the names of supergems, other than that no probs yet. ty for your work.
Whats deparenthesized again...Sorry, I never looked into it. But if you can give me details, then I can sure remove them.
Hiyoal
Please look . His version of this has actually nothing to do with itemtype, it's in the conquer.exe.
I tried to hex compare 2 exes (original and edited), but since I'm not very experienced at this stuff, I can't do it by myself and ask your help.
Im confused with this stuff alot my computer wont let me handle these rar files for some reason and i accidently pulled them up to identify them with microsfot word and i dont know how to take it off please someone help me i need this item thing
any possibility of making mana/hp potions as '.' and maby even all types of gold aswell..
as im pretty sure no one really reads them anymore..
i was out the front of bi today and there was soo much **** on the ground from the plvlers.. i stil couldnt tell what was what..
Could you make a version that has gem names in all caps or [GEM] so normal gems are easier to pick out in the junk on the ground i seem to miss gems most often
Best version would be . for Normals, pots and gold, then names for Ref and better, gems, special iteams (skytoken ect)...is that possible.
ItemType.dats for 5016 / StrRes.ini for 5016 /MultiClient 5016 11/30/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 69 Replies Edited Itemtype.dat's for patch 5019.
Also edited StrRes.ini for patch 5016.
Added Multiclient for patch 5018.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Quality Definitions:
..... Fixed......................LeatherArmor
..... Refined quality.........LeatherArmor
Anaklet0 ItemTypes for patch 5020 04/22/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies Well hi everyone this is my 2nd :P contribution to elitepvpers
Dont forget to hit the *thanks* button :p;)
Edited itemtype.dat for patch 5021
*New*Edited StrRes for patch 5020
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
12 Versions of ItemTypes | RELEASED TO PUBLIC! 03/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hey guys,
I've just finished and released the new itemtype files. A1Blaster has #closed his own ItemType thread due to his own reasons and I will be updating the itemtypes with many of his own templates.
Remember that these ItemType files will be updated whenever a patch is out, and I am open to any template requests for new ItemTypes.
+1 Items cannot be detected with ItemTypes aswell, so please do not ask for a +1 itemtype identifier.
Hope you enjoy them,
patch 5016 03/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies the new patch dont work on multiclint and impot
Download new impot
and all should be ask
Champ , MIXXXXXXXX , marshel , about new aimpot :d