#10 Full + No Normals
{
Contains all edited items/types without containing normal’s
Identifiers:
Ref (Refined), Uni (Unique), Eli (Elite), Sup (Super
}
hmm...that would mean that also all +1's (since shown as normals...) wont be displayed right?
hmm...that would mean that also all +1's (since shown as normals...) wont be displayed right?
+1s are never displayed by the itemtype.dat (unless quality is better than normal, and then its not really the +1 thats shown, but the quality of the item).
Yes I know that, though that isnt what I asked...Seeing how he has such custom ItemTypes i was just simply asking if it is or isnt going to display the item of +1 on floor or are they considered "normal" and not displayed.
yes or no?
(Script Veseel displays and allows auto pick up of +1 items, wonder how that was managed to be made..)
P.S...Im very busy atm with school and im going on holidays for 2 weeks this friday. I have been working on the itemtype converters to accept Garments, Gems and now Tokens and I will really get started on this project once I am back from holidays.
P.S...Im very busy atm with school and im going on holidays for 2 weeks this friday. I have been working on the itemtype converters to accept Garments, Gems and now Tokens and I will really get started on this project once I am back from holidays.
Hiyoal
I for 1 wish you a nice break. Have fun and come back safe...
ItemType.dats for 5016 / StrRes.ini for 5016 /MultiClient 5016 11/30/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 69 Replies Edited Itemtype.dat's for patch 5019.
Also edited StrRes.ini for patch 5016.
Added Multiclient for patch 5018.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Quality Definitions:
..... Fixed......................LeatherArmor
..... Refined quality.........LeatherArmor
Anaklet0 ItemTypes for patch 5020 04/22/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies Well hi everyone this is my 2nd :P contribution to elitepvpers
Dont forget to hit the *thanks* button :p;)
Edited itemtype.dat for patch 5021
*New*Edited StrRes for patch 5020
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
12 Versions of ItemTypes | RELEASED TO PUBLIC! 03/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hey guys,
I've just finished and released the new itemtype files. A1Blaster has #closed his own ItemType thread due to his own reasons and I will be updating the itemtypes with many of his own templates.
Remember that these ItemType files will be updated whenever a patch is out, and I am open to any template requests for new ItemTypes.
+1 Items cannot be detected with ItemTypes aswell, so please do not ask for a +1 itemtype identifier.
Hope you enjoy them,
patch 5016 03/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies the new patch dont work on multiclint and impot
Download new impot
and all should be ask
Champ , MIXXXXXXXX , marshel , about new aimpot :d