Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've got a decent scam that's worked for me..

Discussion on I've got a decent scam that's worked for me.. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've got a decent scam that's worked for me..

Welp
Here's what I did.
First I took everything off my Tao, and put noob stuff on her to make it look like i played her.
Got on my main, took the stuff, and announced that I had an account I wanted to give away to the first person who whispered me.
Of course, I waited until I saw someone that had good equips on them, so maybe they could buy good stuff for the new acc.
I get to know them very quickly, to build the trust.
Then I tell them, "Here's the account bro. I have no need for them anymore really. I have too many accounts to deal with as is, so I'm just gonna give her/him up. But, thing is, I lost their security questions... Haha, but it's not like I'm gonna scam you or anything."
If they take the bait, you give them the account and password.
Every once in a while obtain the password through password retrival and look at the level and gear. When sastified with what is on it and the level, simply take the account back and if they try to say something about it later, say that you're someone else that hacked the account.
Also, periodicly, get the password and write it down somewhere, and take pictures of the stuff they have on the acc, so if they decide to delete it, you can always get it back. It's been done It happened to me once but I got her back and eveything on it.

Reply with what you think.

BTW. Don't be noob and try to give away like a level 70 account. Mine was a 96 reborn tao. No one is gonna want anything much less unless they are noobs.
Old 03/06/2008, 21:55   #2

Interesting scam... i like it. Requires you to give up a good account but...the potential payoff seems worth it
Old 03/06/2008, 23:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybergod47 View Post
Interesting scam... i like it. Requires you to give up a good account but...the potential payoff seems worth it
Heh.
Nah, you're not really giving it up, you get it back. If you take the precausions also like keeping up with the passwords and taking pictures of the equips, you'll do just fine and come out on top in the end. Haha.
Old 03/06/2008, 23:17   #4

Btw the pw changes when you retrieve it by email now so he wouldnt be able to get back on
Old 03/06/2008, 23:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by David5646 View Post
Btw the pw changes when you retrieve it by email now so he wouldnt be able to get back on
Err... Pretty sure it doesn't unless it's some new thing they have now. I've done this before bro.
Old 03/06/2008, 23:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfStar View Post
Err... Pretty sure it doesn't unless it's some new thing they have now. I've done this before bro.
Try for yourself....
Old 03/07/2008, 00:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by David5646 View Post
Try for yourself....
I'm not saying change the password if that's what your thinking. I saying use the forgot password and have it sent to your email, jump on, etc.
Old 03/08/2008, 10:03   #8

this is like an investment-a risky one. hmm i wont try it but nice scam lol
Old 03/08/2008, 21:22   #9

Quote:
I'm not saying change the password if that's what your thinking. I saying use the forgot password and have it sent to your email, jump on, etc.
around about october (i think) there was a change, so when you retrieve your password it changed it to something different

E.G.
your password is 1234567890

retrieve it and it resets it to something random, for example

asadsdklsfkjsnf
Old 03/08/2008, 21:29   #10

not trying to burst your bubble...but this has been going on for ages.

Especially with water farmers.
Old 03/10/2008, 04:22   #11

demonkk3@
Hehe, apparently won't work very well anymore.

Phoenix@
Ahh ****. I see what you mean now. Hehe.

bugaboo@
Heh. Sorry, didn't know that. Thought of this one myself though.
Old 03/11/2008, 00:02   #12

worst idea ever lol and hella old
Old 03/12/2008, 03:16   #13

Quote:
Welp
Here's what I did.
First I took everything off my Tao, and put noob stuff on her to make it look like i played her.
Got on my main, took the stuff, and announced that I had an account I wanted to give away to the first person who whispered me.
Of course, I waited until I saw someone that had good equips on them, so maybe they could buy good stuff for the new acc.
I get to know them very quickly, to build the trust.
Then I tell them, "Here's the account bro. I have no need for them anymore really. I have too many accounts to deal with as is, so I'm just gonna give her/him up. But, thing is, I lost their security questions... Haha, but it's not like I'm gonna scam you or anything."
If they take the bait, you give them the account and password.
Every once in a while obtain the password through password retrival and look at the level and gear. When sastified with what is on it and the level, simply take the account back and if they try to say something about it later, say that you're someone else that hacked the account.
Also, periodicly, get the password and write it down somewhere, and take pictures of the stuff they have on the acc, so if they decide to delete it, you can always get it back. It's been done It happened to me once but I got her back and eveything on it.

Reply with what you think.

BTW. Don't be noob and try to give away like a level 70 account. Mine was a 96 reborn tao. No one is gonna want anything much less unless they are noobs.
its pretty cool...juss dont say wat u said in the last part.."Haha, but it's not like I'm gonna scam you or anything."...that arises suspicsion.
Closed Thread