Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trust Scam

Discussion on Trust Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2008, 07:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_will_conquer View Post
it not messed up lozers
REMEMBER THE GUY WAS A BULKER !!!1
He couldve easily bought new set of gears

nope

i deleted the account right after i wiped everything
Old 01/29/2008, 07:32   #32

u are such an ******* and a ****** guy! go get a real life noob
Old 01/30/2008, 08:34   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by oancea View Post
u are such an ******* and a ****** guy! go get a real life noob

is you see, i do have a life ,i'm not those guyz who are addicted to games,

you fail

@reported
Old 02/02/2008, 23:30   #34

Scamming or cheating by not following correct rules or bending them to fit you jsut goes to show you cant play within the rules .. hence all those who do play by the rules are better than you .. even if a 1 day old noob. Scam and cheat all you like i dont care but seriously .. why play a game if your not gonna use its rules. Its not the real game you went to play if your not following the rules as it was made WITH the rules.

Scamming isnt that bad ... not likely to get scammed unless you are dumb enough to trust those who you shouldnt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2008, 22:30   #35

You get scam and will see how you'll act its sad for the person u scammed and btw first page you said that u did know the person and at the end u said u didnt....hhmmm kinda weird :S
Old 02/04/2008, 16:15   #36

Sad...he isn't a 'man among men'. He is a coward. A 'man among men' would make and earn his own ****.

He has no honor...not an actual thief or knows nothing about it just lowly scum willing to do anything to get anything. Sorry 1 way or another online does show ur integrity. It's 1 thing to bot like some people and a completely other thing to betray someone.

You can bask in the glory of a few fools but u will always be nothing but someone with a snakes tongue and a yellow belly.

lol and turning on a girl? lmao just proves my point further. BOY go out in the real world now.

Yeah respond with a 'reported' and 'get a life' or some **** but ur the one thats addicted when you go to this extent and the one whom needs a life.

Now please post more of ur 'brilliant' plans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2008, 13:43   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane_corn View Post
Sad...he isn't a 'man among men'. He is a coward. A 'man among men' would make and earn his own ****.

He has no honor...not an actual thief or knows nothing about it just lowly scum willing to do anything to get anything. Sorry 1 way or another online does show ur integrity. It's 1 thing to bot like some people and a completely other thing to betray someone.

You can bask in the glory of a few fools but u will always be nothing but someone with a snakes tongue and a yellow belly.

lol and turning on a girl? lmao just proves my point further. BOY go out in the real world now.

Yeah respond with a 'reported' and 'get a life' or some **** but ur the one thats addicted when you go to this extent and the one whom needs a life.

Now please post more of ur 'brilliant' plans.

i had some respect for her.... like lvling nado.... hunting... ect ect ect,foing good things,then BOOM the scam
Old 02/05/2008, 22:00   #38

i hate people like you! you stink
Old 02/05/2008, 22:56   #39

trust is a weakness
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2008, 10:20   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat~Girl~ View Post
trust is a weakness

CORRECT!!!!

+thanks xD
Old 02/07/2008, 00:14   #41

pity is weakness! not only after you scam, delete scammed accounts, you need to also blackname that user to make sure everyone thinks he/she deserved it and your the hero who got rid of the badguy best way to scam someone, first make everyone hate him/her, then be her/hes "best friend" help him/her, make him think ur savior, then rip it all off and make him look like *** to everyone mwuahaha. thats the way to true honor and galore
Old 02/07/2008, 09:34   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonybaci View Post
i had some respect for her.... like lvling nado.... hunting... ect ect ect,foing good things,then BOOM the scam
Merely shows ur true lack of respect. Anyone can pretend to respect someone.

It takes guts to trust people its those that dont trust people those are the true weak people.

@Knieval

Trust and glory achieved through lying and stealing?

Nope you will never achieve trust and glory through stealing if you did do that...chances are...you will just get destroyed in the end for YOUR OWN true colors would be revealed.

And you can't make the server hate the person...only that person can make the server hate em. Sorry that plan would fail...and many people go black and get capped...doesn't make the capper look any better except maybe if you call honor and glory 'yeah that ****** is a cap *****'

lol this topic merely shows what weak people truly play this game ...weak in mind...weak in spirit...weak in heart
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2008, 21:34   #43

scamming friends? "is retarded go get a life"
jesus ¬¬"
Old 02/08/2008, 23:07   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by matracapx View Post
scamming friends? "is retarded go get a life"
jesus ¬¬"
hehe, **** happens
Old 02/11/2008, 23:29   #45

dang COLD but man can u make a plan dude its a shame about how cold u r but im still kinda impressed wif ur brain thinks 5 steps ahead DANG
Closed Thread