Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Send to Jail Bot for the 4 Time

Discussion on Send to Jail Bot for the 4 Time within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Send to Jail Bot for the 4 Time

when do i say to TQ customer service when i send them a "Email"

! 1 ! there is a problem with your service or bug
! 2 ! tell them that i am willing to pay !
! 3 ! just come out with it say that i was haxing !@! and im sry ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2011, 17:14   #2

English please?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2011, 01:43   #3

If you alredy dont spend lots of money in CO i dont think that they release u from jail.
My main accounts with full 2 soc +7/+8 -5 items and ~8k cps was banned. And i try everything but every time i hear the same answer : "Greetings,

We are sorry to disappoint you again, but the account cannot be unbanned.
Please do not break any game rules in future."

So i think forget your account
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2011, 01:09   #4

They all ways send this same email

Quote:
You have been identified by the
GMs/system as a confirmed botter, and have been summarily jailed for
the offense. You are receiving this message as there is no doubt about
your particular offense, and you will not be able to appeal the jailing. You can see the current fine amounts for botting offenses at

Quote:
If you didn't pay the penalty to get out of botjail, you have to stay there for a long time. If you don't use the bot program, we won't send you to botjail.
We don't have the reason to botjail our innocent player, if we do that, we understand that no one will want to play our game anymore and we will have the terrible reputation.
We really don't want to ruin our game, it has already been 8 years.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks
1 User