Hey i was wonderin if u could help me. When i try to open the porogram im getting a message tht says something about the file is in an unknown format or damaged. Sorry to be so much of a noob but i need help :P
lol one who has made only two posts and i think never read a page of this tread want to downgrade this hack or?
er I just downloaded and scan it at . No matter what I only have 2 post or none, the website showed me that result and I post in forum. You can rescan if you don't believe
Hey i was wonderin if u could help me. When i try to open the porogram im getting a message tht says something about the file is in an unknown format or damaged. Sorry to be so much of a noob but i need help :P
You need WinRAR to extract and use this file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reterpil
how to use it....???
Extract it, run it, "Check for clients" (once you are logged into conquer), click on your charcters name, and toggle ON/OFF.
hmm for some weird reason only a few of your bots work on my pc lol when i try to download i just get 'Find' 'Save' 'Close' its like not noticing the file as anything...any ideas on what i can do ?
er I just downloaded and scan it at . No matter what I only have 2 post or none, the website showed me that result and I post in forum. You can rescan if you don't believe
Lol that's all about i'm talking you are a noob knowing nothing don't read anything and only let it scan by a site you don't know what it does exactly. You believe everything what is in this scan or?!
So please if you don't know anything about this stuff then let it be and don't post about virus and so on especially if there are more then 10 posts which say this and a lot more which say that it is a false positive and you can believe me that it is a false positive. You only have to look on the thanks. This hack is great and everyone can be happy that leavemealone give us his hard work!
hmm for some weird reason only a few of your bots work on my pc lol when i try to download i just get 'Find' 'Save' 'Close' its like not noticing the file as anything...any ideas on what i can do ?
Plz expain to me exactly were to save the file to for it to work. each time i try to open a enternt pops up then the thing asks me to open or save again. thank you vm
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
ItemType patch 5071 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies :bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know
Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it
Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button :D
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ 09/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071? 11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know?
Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html