Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+

Discussion on ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+

Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Old 09/18/2009, 22:53   #2

They've added so many server sided checks it's pretty hard, and defeats the intelligence level of this community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2009, 05:23   #3

ty
Old 09/22/2009, 01:54   #4

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Development]5071 C# Source
09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated. I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
How to make speedhack
06/30/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
i prefer using archer atleast thats my character so it maybe different with others. anyway to start you need cheat engine 5.4, start conquer, login, stand still and scan for 20 with 2bytes then start moving, scan for exact value of 8 do it few times so you find address that is 20 when you stand still and 8 when you move once you find this right click on it and find out what writes to this address then move ingame it should give you one asm code, press it and press show in disassembler now 9...
ItemType patch 5071
09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
:bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it Instructions: Save it in Conquer folder Open it up Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file Press the thanks button :D
can any help me make speedhack!?
06/26/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
any tutorials out there? it would be a great help!... thanks a lot! ^__^
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071?
11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know? Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html