Actually quite frankly your not dumb.... Dumb people look at you and laugh while the mentally challenged people call you retarded.... If you post stupid **** like that right after it has been said 3 times just on this pages alone that he is working on it you need to go home take out a gun and blow your ******* head off because we **** sure dont need people like you reproducing.
Its very nice, but, i ran it a couple times, then after like the 3rd time this wierd writing showed up at account name box, i clicked to run the speed hack and the second i clicked to walk it dced me.
why the hell u people can't read posts above, it was said, that its not working atm. and it has been written like 100 times lol, read before u post -.-
Uhm, the address I am looking for is related to the nondc speedhack.
I've got WallJump, PMCommands enabled, no popup so far, and the other half of the nondc, still need to get the other one.
Uhm, the address I am looking for is related to the nondc speedhack.
I've got WallJump, PMCommands enabled, no popup so far, and the other half of the nondc, still need to get the other one.
Which one are you looking for? Out of the old addresses...
0x523905 or 0x4a686c?
Because I'm pretty sure I have both of the new ones.
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
ItemType patch 5071 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies :bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know
Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it
Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button :D
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ 09/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071? 11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know?
Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html