It would still work, the Conquer.exe has not been patched therefore the memory addresses are the same, which is what this app is based on memory writing.
hey it works for mu up unitl xp skill then turns off?....if i DC i have to reload CO or i am unable to log in just stay at "connecting to server" what can i do?
lol im such a dumass lol....i was gonna ask like a dufus y isnt it workin then i read "open as administrator" lol ty tho...i hate it when i have to open a whole multi hack for just speeding
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
ItemType patch 5071 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies :bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know
Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it
Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button :D
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ 09/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071? 11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know?
Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html