@ germandream123
You need to install Microsoft .Net Fix 2.0 to run this program. Go to google.com and give a search. You should be able to find a download link. Download it, install it. Then extract what you have downloaded from this topic (The Speedhack) and run the .exe (application) in the folder.
Extracting it on the desktop works. It does for me atleast. I am using WinXP Pro SP2.
nice work bro.. i only have one problem with the stand alone after superman is done the speed hack turns off. i would have to turn it on manual again after every superman.. u think u can fix that.. thank you again
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
ItemType patch 5071 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies :bandit:Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan :bandit:Find any errors let me know
Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it
Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button :D
ISO: Someone to make Working Speedhack 5071+ 09/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies Came back to conquer a few days ago and nobody has a working speedhack? what happend? programmers move on to different games or people just stop making them. luckily I got my hands on the itemtype.dat file. Now just need the speedhack.
So heres my request to help me get back in the game :P
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071? 11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know?
Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html