Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TG Archer Scatter with Bow Lvler

Discussion on TG Archer Scatter with Bow Lvler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/31/2007, 07:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes your archer must be in standard tg lvling position before starting this exe.

see improved virsion below.

V2 now released

[ctrl] + y to stop
[ctrl] + u to pause or unpause
i removed Ctrl + t to start just wait about 15 seconds and it will start automatically

directions:
start all non archer windows first, then start your archer so that his is the last [Conquer2.0] title.
get your archer to lvling spot shown a few posts ago. place archer on peace mode (not sure if it helps but i think it does)
start my exe.

you need sit on f4

you must turn on names for the auto correct feature to work correctly. and the exe may not do anything if they are not on. i dont know i havent tried it.

if your archer moves (only if he moves down) this program calculates a correction to get you were you were and then starts you leveling again.

i also played with the timming a little to get more single shot arrows out between the scatters.

use same screen settings as listed for V1.

only issue i know of is if someone stacks on you or if u stack on another and you move the program cannot get you back to where you were. however if you stand one step farther down no one will stack on you. the single shots will more than make up for the 2 scarecrows you will miss by doing this.

as far as virus scan, it is still made with AutoHotKey so i expect the same virus warnings to be found. nothing i can do about it, i tried and tried and tried.

there are a few time delays built in at the start of the exe, so give it about 15 seconds before you think it is not working.

when you go to unpause ensure you have ur archer window active before you press [ctrl] + u

huh, i think that is it but i am working on adding more. so keep looking. also some other programs in the works so keep an eye out for new threads.

post questions and i will try to get back to you quickly.

some one with karma pls scan this and post results...thx
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1180589678.ibf (290.8 KB, 142 views)
File Type: rar TG Archer lvlerV2.rar (290.8 KB, 122 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/31/2007, 11:23   #17

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by
Old 06/01/2007, 05:55   #18

Hello, I'm new to all this macro stuff and I was wondering if I can be put into botjail or be banned for using this.. :?

Sorry if this is a very [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=n00b' border='0' alt='n00b' /> question
Old 06/01/2007, 11:34   #19

yes you can, and you probably will if you arent in a stack of 3-4 archers.

I like the idea of this macro, but imo its just asking to get banned, way too obvious tbh
Old 06/01/2007, 16:06   #20

Hey Peanut,
After talking with you at work and the stuff we talked about you will keep up th egood work dude the fix worked. +K
Old 06/04/2007, 00:07   #21

It's a nice program i would use it a lot but i keep experiencing a bug. It will do whats its designed to do for about 5-10 scatters then it will randomly move down and then back up by the autocorrect feature. But then it doesnt start again untill i move cursor or something. I dunno if anyone else has experienced this but if it was fixed this would be an excellent program.
Old 06/04/2007, 00:55   #22

I noticed with your version it does auto correct, but problem with the moving part is. You will move about 4 coors down, which isn't a problem, but you will get less exp. The macro I made a couple years back doesn't do that.

Maybe you need to reconfigure your movement, because the first couple mins it runs smooth, afterward it sort of moves down for no reason to be honest. Just a tip
Old 06/04/2007, 06:42   #23

i know of the bugs...i'm workin on them. however this is the best i got currently. V1 moved alot so i added the auto correct. As far as the wont restart, give it about 15 seconds to start shooting before you give up waiting on it. as for the not returning to the correct place i have a way for the char to return to the exact place you left him but i havent written the code for it yet. expect V3 within a couple of weeks. V4 should include a feature to relog in and return to tg for more training. Also in a day or two i will release my metspammer. i want to add a few things to it yet but it is already working great. also in the works is autoseller, a few bugs to work out but works nicely. i know most of these exist already but i like custom and mine alow for user input or look for items automatically. no need for you to have exactly 10 items and 10 mets and 20 scrolls in the exact place for it to work. also you can stand were you want to not in some exact coordinates. even trying to add a feature to look in ware house for mets and metscrolls if you run out. let me know ideas for other stuff i can do. i am getting more addicted to programming macros than to conquer.

EDIT

Well i think i may give this program up. if someone wants the afk file so they can modify further let me know and i will give them what I got. Basically i think the chances of being reported are quite high and although some gms may give warnings others may ban. It is effective program, can lvl ur archer and bow exp at the same time and very fast however very noticable in tg and therefore inadvisable. If one was to shot a stake every 10 seconds or so for a hit or 2 i dont think it would be as likely to get into issues but then the benifit is cut to near nothing and therfore not worth even a small risk. I do heve not recordable progs on there way so keep lookin.
Old 06/11/2007, 04:28   #24

i did this macro before, -_-
Old 06/11/2007, 13:27   #25

you're macros are great keep em coming.... and can u put also a tutorial im making you own macros.... +k for ya!
Old 06/11/2007, 17:46   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by logikigol@Jun 11 2007, 06:27
you're macros are great keep em coming.... and can u put also a tutorial im making you own macros.... +k for ya!
like i said before this program is very obvious and is very eaisly reported. if you use this only use in extremly crowded conditions. and use at your own risk. Also i fixed the moving issue i will post the next version for those that want it. It asikally will miss one scarecrow during the scatter. but with lvl 12 wepon proficiency you hit the stake like 6 times between scatters do it still levels you way faster. still working on the ultimate autoseller and ultimate autospammer.
Old 06/14/2007, 16:48   #27

eeerm, maybe im the only one who noticed it, but ive seen same bot, working almost in same way like few months ago.Not sure if it was made by same guy, but still... its old idea and just a younger version
Old 06/14/2007, 19:24   #28

very good i would use for my archer overnight if not for the fact that i will watch and he will do everything correct lol but for some reason when i walk away and come back he is always moved away from his original spot and walked to the bottom right and does not return to his original spot. when this is perfected i will always use and im waiting for the next fixed version b'cuz it rocks for my archer in tg overnight.
Old 06/15/2007, 16:24   #29

wOOt nice idea! thx
Old 06/19/2007, 10:04   #30

i like it buddy +k