Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cracked sv

Discussion on cracked sv within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi. i cracked new sv... i'm not posting it on here... because its only for special persons... but if u want it PM me...

+k
~Angel~

and DM check ur pm

<hr>Append on May 12 2007, 12:04<hr> Hi,

Congratulate that you did it.
Nope. You cannot post it.
Lazy people don't deserve :P

See Mod announcement at my signature (^^)

DM

aww.. srry guys :/
Old 05/12/2007, 13:38   #2

wow ur dumb.....every one got the cracked version already so........u can close this threat cuz there's no point to keep it open for ppl to spam.
Old 05/12/2007, 13:51   #3

Although slayer is being rude calling you dumb he is right people already have cracked version of SV because people are not alowed to post it hear people have gone to other sites to get it.So basicly it is quite pointless only releasing hacks to certain people now as people will just go to other sites.
Old 05/12/2007, 14:02   #4

LOL....i feel ya tho....when i got from someone else i tought i wus special cuz it wus early....then the next day everyone had it....
Old 05/12/2007, 16:40   #5

lol where can i download the cracked SV :O?
Old 05/12/2007, 17:56   #6

am I a Special Person xD?
Old 05/12/2007, 20:17   #7

great job +k
Old 05/13/2007, 00:25   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of --CO2 Bots & Macros--.

No file present.

#Close
Closed Thread