Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

long cut to fixing guard

Discussion on long cut to fixing guard within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys i did not make this auto clicker, if any one can improve it feel free, i used this auto clicker to level my intensify, and then i wanted to level my guard but i had a problem i could only make it redo one comand so what did i do?

i created another folder so i could have 2 of the same auto clicker and made one of them to sit, and the other to summon guard it worked out ok if there is a better clicker to level guard please post
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1178559809.ibf (39.0 KB, 47 views)
Old 05/08/2007, 01:15   #2

shouldn't you title say short cut...if it where a LONGer way to fix guard why would we use it
Old 05/09/2007, 00:43   #3

Er... thre are so many already.. =/
Old 05/09/2007, 22:14   #4

hes rite theres way to many of these >.>
Old 05/10/2007, 00:56   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by fafaback@May 7 2007, 19:43
hi guys i did not make this auto clicker, if any one can improve it feel free, i used this auto clicker to level my intensify, and then i wanted to level my guard but i had a problem i could only make it redo one comand so what did i do?

i created another folder so i could have 2 of the same auto clicker and made one of them to sit, and the other to summon guard it worked out ok if there is a better clicker to level guard please post
You said you didn't make this, but give credit to creator. , I really also believe you need to ask for the creator's permission before "if any one can improve it feel free".
Old 05/10/2007, 08:57   #6

Scanner results
Scan taken on 10 May 2007 06:53:58 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing