Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AC Tool: Meditate Leveler

Discussion on AC Tool: Meditate Leveler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This macro is for use with the program, AC Tool. You can find it here:

Simply copy the following code into your AC Tool client, and set up your shortcut keys within the client. Then, head into CO, place your mouse over your character, and hit the shortcut keys to turn on the macro! You might want to go to a place where most don't go, i.e. near TC mine or something, so people don't see you casting and sitting faster than normal.

Put the spell you want to cast (cure, star of acc, stig, etc) on F4. Place Meditate on F5, and Sit on F10.

Enjoy

Code:
// ** Meditate Leveler for Conquer Online
// ** By: sIg_sAuR
// ** Only posted on: [url]www.elitepvpers.com[/url]

SetActiveWindow [Conquer2.0]

Procedure Meditate_Level
Delay 500
Keys {F4}
Delay 500
RightClick
Keys {F5}
Delay 500
Keys {F10}
Delay 3000
End

While 1 = 1
Call Meditate_Level
End
If you all decide you like it, I'll post more of the same deal for different things. Spiritual Healing leveler, Intensify, Multi Tao Skill Leveler, etc. I have about 10 of them so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2006, 00:18   #2

lol....good job for donating to the community..its a good start...even though this progrm is very simple. Still bwetter then wat 99.8% of the people on epvp conquer forum can do
Old 09/21/2006, 04:46   #3

The other macros I have are much more complex. I will be bringing those in, as well.

All of the macros are pretty much designed for ease of use, for those who don't (or can't) run the other autolevelers and bots... simple tool, requires WindowsNT system (NT, XP, 2000).
Old 09/21/2006, 10:32   #4

hmm isnt it possible to use COpartner to do that to? All you do is bring another char with the tao you wanna level Meditation with and put there name in to attack. btw turn off PK :P
Old 09/22/2006, 19:55   #5

Nice work... Check you Mail Box
Old 09/23/2006, 00:14   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknownwho18@Sep 21 2006, 10:32
hmm isnt it possible to use COpartner to do that to? All you do is bring another char with the tao you wanna level Meditation with and put there name in to attack. btw turn off PK :P
I have read that some people have problems running COpartner and such (I am one of those people).

AC Tool is pretty small by comparison (the download), and is for people who either cannot, or do not, want to use COpartner or other programs like that.

You can customize your quickbar, too, so you can modify the macro to fit your character instead of your character to fit the macro.

Again, I posted this for those who want an easier use operation (be it easier to use physically, easier on your PC to run, etc).
Old 10/31/2006, 23:08   #7

thats nice that somebody makes something new but y make something if you can use something thats already been made?

i used clicky and i leveled my meditation in about an hour(put meditation on F1, sit on f2 and auto right click. move house to over your char and leave him for about an hour. oh yeah use stigma to stig yourself since its will take most of your mana points) i was stiging myself and fixed my meditation in like an hour without use of other programs. just make sure you go somewhere where ppl cant see you( corner of twin city plains or something). im sure you can use clicky to level other stuff
Old 11/04/2006, 12:25   #8

might be good but u still have to leave the window there.. just use copartner
Old 11/04/2006, 16:47   #9

Good job, I like it when people code their own help programs instead of ******** and saying other programs people use are better.

Good job with this, I like it.
Old 11/08/2006, 01:30   #10

It sux, i have done one praticaly the same but more faster in 2 minutes, here, check it here:
Old 07/18/2007, 20:47   #11

Thnx!! I were looking for this
Old 07/19/2007, 12:38   #12

Jotac... why are you ********... o wow, you made one thats "a little bit faster" big whoop. stop ******* and if you dont like what the man has done, leave him alone... plain and simple... as far as im concered, nice job... simple to use and understand... btw... 1st post on E~PvPers! =D. Thx Sig
Old 10/25/2008, 12:07   #13

when it starts it says:
Failed to set data for "

and after that it says:
Canot focus a disabled or invisible window.

and it does not work... =S help

EDIT:
works now since I got admin rights in windows vista,
if you got the same problem (does not autoclick etc..)
go to comatibility (rightclick on the file>>options)
"use the program under windows xp" (service pack 2 or w/e)
then "use the file under administrator rights" I think it's something like that in english lol
sorry, my english is quite bad I'm german xD