Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Another skill lvler (includes spirit heal)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by pk-and-pwn-u3@Jun 20 2006, 16:29
how do i get a love forever ring
hmm thats just plain noobish
i would say look in Market?????

Old   #17

I have a question, Do we need to have more than 1 love forever ring?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by flame3352@Jun 22 2006, 16:33
I have a question, Do we need to have more than 1 love forever ring?
...Can you use your **** brain!?
If you use ONE love forever and put it on an F# then as soon as u use it it's gonna not be on the F#...If it's not on an F# then the macro wont work since it needs to interchange between a normal ring and the LF ring...

@The! One
-Good work...
-Good newb question resistance, and u even helped them,lmao...
As you can see i hate newb questions on hack forums like this, i say if they don't know how to get rb, they shouldn't be able to hack >.>

+2k
Old   #19

Really sorry to ask such a question, but what program are you running to for these Spirit Healing macros? And can that program also run a macro for Robot?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonofapreacherman@Jul 2 2006, 20:51
Really sorry to ask such a question, but what program are you running to for these Spirit Healing macros? And can that program also run a macro for Robot?
It's written in vb6 and if someone wanted to find the exact time between xp skills then I could easily implement an xp skill leveler as well, also thanks to everyone for the comments, as you can see I've not been to active on here lately due to my ankle just having healed (I broke it playing football lol) so I've been catching up on a bit of sport Hmm maybe I should start working on this program again?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One@Jul 2 2006, 23:30
Hmm maybe I should start working on this program again?
Yes please!
Old   #22

looks good but the links for Vb6 dont' work
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire_Cross@Jul 7 2006, 18:38
looks good but the links for Vb6 dont' work
there ya go, new link for all without vb
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One@Jul 8 2006, 01:10
...there ya go, new link for all without vb
Hello The!One. Great work on the toolbox. I am loathe to try a different mining program now. Is there any chance of incorporating a function into toolbox for periodically moving your character around, along with an automated re-login feature (that is "built-in" to the program)?

As well, will your toolbox be adding in timer features for raising Divine Hare, Night Devil, Robot, and Water Elf?

Take care for now.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonofapreacherman+Jul 14 2006, 13:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sonofapreacherman @ Jul 14 2006, 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The&#33;One@Jul 8 2006, 01:10
...there ya go, new link for all without vb
Hello The&#33;One. Great work on the toolbox. I am loathe to try a different mining program now. Is there any chance of incorporating a function into toolbox for periodically moving your character around, along with an automated re-login feature (that is "built-in" to the program)?

As well, will your toolbox be adding in timer features for raising Divine Hare, Night Devil, Robot, and Water Elf?

Take care for now. [/b][/quote]
For mining you should use CoToBO (obvious ) as for xp skills and dh...whenver I can be bothered to sit there and time how long it takes for xp skills lol....dh is slightly easier if I know how long each one lasts for.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonofapreacherman+Jul 14 2006, 13:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sonofapreacherman @ Jul 14 2006, 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The&#33;One@Jul 8 2006, 01:10
Is there any chance of incorporating a function into toolbox for periodically moving your character around, along with an automated re-login feature (that is "built-in" to the program)?
For mining you should use CoToBO (obvious )[/b][/quote]
Okay, is there something I&#39;m missing? How does Conquer Online Toolbox move your character periodically while mining or log the character back in when they disconnect? I&#39;m using version 0.41 Beta. Is there a more recent version?
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonofapreacherman+Jul 17 2006, 01:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sonofapreacherman @ Jul 17 2006, 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2006, 13:16
<!--QuoteBegin--The&#33;One
Quote:
@Jul 8 2006, 01:10
Is there any chance of incorporating a function into toolbox for periodically moving your character around, along with an automated re-login feature (that is "built-in" to the program)?

For mining you should use CoToBO (obvious )
Okay, is there something I&#39;m missing? How does Conquer Online Toolbox move your character periodically while mining or log the character back in when they disconnect? I&#39;m using version 0.41 Beta. Is there a more recent version? [/b][/quote]
There isn&#39;t yet but will be soon hopefully, anyway I was pointing you towards that area as I haven&#39;t made a mining bot so it&#39;s kind of pointless asking me to add it. The latest CoPartner has the functions your asking about however I don&#39;t know if the version here is the latest one, I just have the trial for now as I don&#39;t really use it.
Old   #28

its showing to me
Run time error 429
ActiveX component can&#39;t create object
Old   #29

hey, i downloaded the lvler, but i went the visual basic link you had up there and it says its inactive. i hate having to lvl my skills manually, so if you could, re activate it thnx alot
Old   #30

YES&#33; Plz do re-activate it......