Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/25/2010, 21:40   #6046

elite*gold: 0
it says the file is either unknown or damaged... i have winrar
Old 05/25/2010, 23:43   #6047

Thank you Warlax! =)
I have 1 question, can you tell us why it doesnt work?
Old 05/26/2010, 03:44   #6048

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyann3 View Post
I am using v03 and will start CO v5260 just fine but it is not hooking. I log in and nothing works.
Make sure you are checking the box under clients before logging in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad1 View Post
You might be all a bunch of geniouses but i really would like to know WHAT to download from that pile of selections .. what will work ...?
Do i have to download them all or do i only need some final file that includes everything ?
I don't get it! please help a noob out
Download the latest version of sirmediator:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2010, 06:30   #6049

sorry but how do i start this bot?
Old 05/26/2010, 08:02   #6050

I can not take this file
Plz upload Uploading and rapidshare
Received Thanks
Old 05/26/2010, 09:15   #6051

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestx View Post
this is wat i get when i launch co from it

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The device is not ready.

etc etc
if u look up a few posts u have posted EXACTLY the same debug message, and the answer to your problem is EXACTLY the same as stated above. please read up, i get VERY tired of repeating myself. this thread is very long, I'm pretty sure by now 100% of all questions have been answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkswift View Post
it says the file is either unknown or damaged... i have winrar
this might come as a massive shock to you, but your download is corrupted ('damaged'), you need to re-download

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozillafox View Post
Thank you Warlax! =)
I have 1 question, can you tell us why it doesnt work?
care to give me any clues, or are we rolling with the 'i installed microsoft word today, it doesnt work, tell me how to fix it, but im not gunna tell u whats wrong, and u need to explain to me how to fix it' approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorx View Post
sorry but how do i start this bot?
as usual, answered above like 50 squillion times, attach bot, log in to client, go to hunter, click scan, click start, watch the exp bar, and wait for the bound cps/refs/unis/elites/supers to gradually get looted

@everyone else: sorry all, waking up to a torrent of people that cant read is like working in a playschool. it amazes me how some people even manage to find the 'any' key when they cant even read
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2010, 09:41   #6052

i already have it in the right place and that was first time i posted that flamesx posted the other time

it comes up as unnamed when i try to launch co
Old 05/26/2010, 09:54   #6053

the bot doesnt onpen conquer by clickin in "launch conquer", i tried to open conquer manually...then my chars appears as "unnamed" in bots char list ... if i click in "unnamed", co stops working
Old 05/26/2010, 10:00   #6054

im runnin it on win 7 32 i tried original conquer.exe,cracked conquer.exe,tried to set bot in co folder , i opened as administrator...nothing works upload a little video i want to see bot in action
Old 05/26/2010, 10:50   #6055

Dude... seriously... if you want make money, just creat a login/password system and start selling your bot...

That ShareCash site? It sucks. I'm not going to buy a Premium account on that 'cuz will never use it again... and will not spend cell phone credit's every time that the program has to be upgraded...

So, like I said... it would be better a 'VIP' system to make money, that expect people to spend money on that stupid site...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2010, 12:04   #6056

sure, i am with u in this all
Old 05/26/2010, 12:20   #6057

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereomatic View Post
the bot doesnt onpen conquer by clickin in "launch conquer", i tried to open conquer manually...then my chars appears as "unnamed" in bots char list ... if i click in "unnamed", co stops working
then have you got conquer installed in one of the suggested locations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereomatic View Post
im runnin it on win 7 32 i tried original conquer.exe,cracked conquer.exe,tried to set bot in co folder , i opened as administrator...nothing works upload a little video i want to see bot in action
if u look up you will find a video. also check the jco & comediator thread, theres a video in there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_4ver View Post
Dude... seriously... if you want make money, just creat a login/password system and start selling your bot...

That ShareCash site? It sucks. I'm not going to buy a Premium account on that 'cuz will never use it again... and will not spend cell phone credit's every time that the program has to be upgraded...

So, like I said... it would be better a 'VIP' system to make money, that expect people to spend money on that stupid site...
only problem on this, is im not overly keen on being served a c&d
Old 05/26/2010, 12:46   #6058

Can anyone please upload this anywhere else than on noob Hosters.
Old 05/26/2010, 13:56   #6059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
Latest Release:

And for those that are wondering, yes this works with all classes, archers taos, whatever the **** u want really

Link:

As usual please don't repost our stuff
im using this version. im running on win7, .net framework 4. ive used sirhooks since it started til ver10 n they were all great. ive never had problems with em. ive stopped co2 for a couple of months. now im back n trying to use the new ver n it keeps dcing me evry 10 secs or so.
@ mozillafox
r u the great guild master of COOLES?
Old 05/26/2010, 14:19   #6060

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
im using this version. im running on win7, .net framework 4. ive used sirhooks since it started til ver10 n they were all great. ive never had problems with em. ive stopped co2 for a couple of months. now im back n trying to use the new ver n it keeps dcing me evry 10 secs or so.
@ mozillafox
r u the great guild master of COOLES?
yea theres a bug with that version, try the latest one
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread