Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2010, 05:50   #5206

elite*gold: 0
bot doesnt work i have hunt on and the mobs and my name cheakmark but it doesnt move only the dance work can u plz repair this
Old 03/23/2010, 06:31   #5207

Works for me but im on 0.14 tried downloading 15 for my bro but the surveys just wouldnt start the download after doing the never fail one, so i gave him 14. But yea it doesnt work in some places like mini mac's actually all ac 2nd map, pc 2nd map is ok, and from what my brother said today grotto is ok.
Old 03/23/2010, 06:44   #5208

somebodysetusupthebomb
(all our base are belong to tq)
Old 03/23/2010, 07:09   #5209

due to all the complaints i am going to inform everyone of another place to download the bot I just did a search like this on google SirHooksV0.15.rar the fist site was MediaFire which hosted the file for free no trouble at all.

I apologize to clinton n warlax for taking away from what they are doing though i didn't upload any sirhook files myself I must pass this link on to others due to the insane steps required to download from the preferred host.

I hope this helps some people and calms down the noobs who couldn't find this on there own.

and to the designers clintin n warlax if you really have a problem with what I have done i am sorry but next time show a little for thought for the people downloading. just so you know I tried, easily 100 times to download it your way to no avail so this is how it goes.
Old 03/23/2010, 08:44   #5210

its for free bro... don't complain.... try to figure out how to download the file... they done their part and its all yours to find it out....
Old 03/23/2010, 08:56   #5211

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMoose View Post
Can anyone PLEASE tell me why sometimes the bot just completley stopps hunting mobs, even when they are in screen shot, for hours in grotto 1 and 2?? i left it on for 6 hours today, didnt DC d only got 30 pct =[
can u give me some more clues? had u allowed the bot to learn about the location of the mobs, or did u just sit him in 1 place and then walk away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcaller20101 View Post
i agree have tried more than once to do the surveys completing many times but still no download kinda sucks now had to block about 900 tonne of spam emails even tempted to put a complaint into sharecash even elitepvpers themselves
google tempomail, u will find this very helpful. also check this thread for the unfailable survey guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpatel94 View Post
so do i have to download all of the things or just the latest version?
and this is a autoleveler with auto FS?
just the latest version, yes it has fatal strike, but no fatalstrike is only as fast as it is by hand in game, we wont release features that take the piss, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by libya123 View Post
Warlax, do you have any idea how to fix this bot and make it normal again ? or you just chillin. cuz im refreshing this page all day. i only see people complaining about how they cant download it.. i think they should all wait until a good version of this bot actually comes out... thats what i think....
can you give me some more clues other than just 'can u fix it'? for example, whats wrong?
Old 03/23/2010, 09:06   #5212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
can u give me some more clues? had u allowed the bot to learn about the location of the mobs, or did u just sit him in 1 place and then walk away?
can you give me some more clues other than just 'can u fix it'? for example, whats wrong?
Well for me, when i download it, run it, then try to hunt//circle level, the bot doesn't move at all. I tried at AlienSerpants, Baskalisk[sp] Grotto2, Birdmen and Slowapes. If i try to use auto pot, it won't use the pot for me. XP skill don't work, only thing i can do is auto sit//divine hare//stig myself//meditate. I tried to stig an archer by making the Mode Stigma and checking the archer's name but it wont work. The char only stigs itself. hope this helps... I don't really understand about what you mean by "learn the location"
Old 03/23/2010, 09:23   #5213

Quote:
Originally Posted by guile View Post
Well for me, when i download it, run it, then try to hunt//circle level, the bot doesn't move at all. I tried at AlienSerpants, Baskalisk[sp] Grotto2, Birdmen and Slowapes. If i try to use auto pot, it won't use the pot for me. XP skill don't work, only thing i can do is auto sit//divine hare//stig myself//meditate. I tried to stig an archer by making the Mode Stigma and checking the archer's name but it wont work. The char only stigs itself. hope this helps... I don't really understand about what you mean by "learn the location"
yeah i have the same problem with it not hunting or doing anything at all other than dance. i tried it in metzone with metdoves. (i was actually using V0.14 before but when it didn't work, i updated to V0.15 but same problem)
Old 03/23/2010, 09:29   #5214

can sb upload tha tbot somewhere because i cant dl it
Old 03/23/2010, 10:32   #5215

system has logged this action and nothing more wtf? is that icant download it
Old 03/23/2010, 10:41   #5216

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicF View Post
can sb upload tha tbot somewhere because i cant dl it
LOL... well, unfortunately for you..

circle hunt works fine with me...the v.15 worked but some glitches on mystic and some hunting areas....but ey!, try to exhaust all remedies for your problem..maybe you fail on some other devises that needs the bot work.....AYT?!

Do not help those people trying to spam or post their emails to send the both to them... let them suffer.let them envies us...hehehehehe
Old 03/23/2010, 11:42   #5217

haha... a stupid guy tat cant dl SH n no more free BCO or other bot asking me abt BOT in game. i dun answer then try to fog me. hahaha...... RETARDED!!!!
i will never give BOT to anyone!!!
just try ur luck to DL. if cant it just too bad for u
COS THE GAME IS **** NICE W/O stupid botter inside.

btw, warlax, why the ping is kinda high?
Old 03/23/2010, 11:43   #5218

hey warlax i get 2 bugs
first 1 when i log the bot my fps go down... stay like in 10~15
and the second 1 i figure it out about the stuck thing
there some mobs the bot dont work like mini macaque or reddevil
the bot dont work at all, cuz when is working my fps go down and when im in this mobs stay up always
thats the 2 i tested and didnt work

thx bro u guys ROX!!!
Old 03/23/2010, 12:24   #5219

I really like this bot but it's lag as hell . ANy knows how to fix this? thanx a lot..
Old 03/23/2010, 12:41   #5220

guys ... i figured out how to download it ... chek some other websites ...
i could download it much easyer..... without answering the dumb egys questions ....
Closed Thread