Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2010, 08:38   #4471

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by pursuit View Post
No major problems on my end with the program. I just want to ask others if they have a problem PKing other chars. The bot works fine in attacking mobs and killing them, however when I select a character name and am in hunt mode, all the bot does is jump around / follow the selected character name. Anyone else having similar problem? This had started happening as of V0.12.

+some more
yea basically i hate aimbots, so i added in some code to prevent people being able to use our bot as an aimbot. im sorry, but ive long been a supporter for the 'get some skills u fog/thunder/fly n00b' crowd lol not aimed at u in particular, just all the other dicks in my server who need some skills. hope everything else is working ok for u tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 10:15   #4472

Maybe someone can help me figure out why it isn't recognizing the characters when I load it up? It can see the client, but it won't ID the character I'm using or activate at all.
Ideas?
Old 03/02/2010, 10:32   #4473

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousAnon View Post
Maybe someone can help me figure out why it isn't recognizing the characters when I load it up? It can see the client, but it won't ID the character I'm using or activate at all.
Ideas?
try using an official unmodified client
Old 03/02/2010, 13:53   #4474

alter was fürn ein riesen verarschung,die laden hier was hoch und schreiben dann unter ein andere acc dass mans runterladen kann,ist doch klar,es ist zeit verschwendung,da kann mans gleich verarschen,die werden das nie woanderes hochladen
Old 03/02/2010, 13:56   #4475

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_heinz View Post
alter was fürn ein riesen verarschung,die laden hier was hoch und schreiben dann unter ein andere acc dass mans runterladen kann,ist doch klar,es ist zeit verschwendung,da kann mans gleich verarschen,die werden das nie woanderes hochladen
huh? O_O
Old 03/02/2010, 14:48   #4476

O_o im back from my grave

wow! 400 plus page..wooot woooot .. ROfL
this page takes down co2m8 LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmmmm!! nothing compares with your authored bot war and clint... may i suggest if we could make some FOH and FC in the bot? what i did for now is to have sir hooks and auto clicker for it to make fire tao fast leveled on 2nd rb without swelling my hands hehehehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 14:50   #4477

Quote:
Ohh... suuure!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 19:16   #4478

Heya guys,

Looks like your doing some great work here. unfortunately it seems that unless you live in the US you wont be able to download it.

Im in the UK and have spent maybe a total of 3-4 hours getting as far as the picture ive shown below (no my name is not bob!!) Ive tried several US proxy's and completed the servey using many different info inclouding my real details, the picture is of me using a US proxy.....but the site detects proxys and wont unlock the download. without the proxy because were in the uk you have to pay for a subscription (costs over £70 thats like $120 for a year of shit you dont need).

I understand that you need to get some kind of income to found the time you have spent on this project buy my question for you is this:
Are you going to ever use a download sorce that is not only available for the US as this is seemingly quite racist? lol

I have posted this before but was ignored........if you dont want to use another dl sorce than maybe you could let me know what you would be prepared to do for ppl that live outside the US?

If i was ignored last time because you dont want to go public with an answer to this other then "if your not able to dl it you must be retarded there is a video showing you how" (as long as you live in the US lol)......then PM me!!

Quote:
P.S..........hes saying its a waist of time trying lol, along with a couple sware words (German i believe).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (219.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 03/02/2010, 20:16   #4479

HOLY MOLY, just found a super scepter lvl 20! non soc tho but still awesum!

thnx Warlax and Clint for this awesum bot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 20:21   #4480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz000 View Post
Heya guys,

Looks like your doing some great work here. unfortunately it seems that unless you live in the US you wont be able to download it.

Im in the UK and have spent maybe a total of 3-4 hours getting as far as the picture ive shown below (no my name is not bob!!) Ive tried several US proxy's and completed the servey using many different info inclouding my real details, the picture is of me using a US proxy.....but the site detects proxys and wont unlock the download. without the proxy because were in the uk you have to pay for a subscription (costs over £70 thats like $120 for a year of shit you dont need).

I understand that you need to get some kind of income to found the time you have spent on this project buy my question for you is this:
Are you going to ever use a download sorce that is not only available for the US as this is seemingly quite racist? lol

I have posted this before but was ignored........if you dont want to use another dl sorce than maybe you could let me know what you would be prepared to do for ppl that live outside the US?

If i was ignored last time because you dont want to go public with an answer to this other then "if your not able to dl it you must be retarded there is a video showing you how" (as long as you live in the US lol)......then PM me!!

P.S..........hes saying its a waist of time trying lol, along with a couple sware words (German i believe).
hey, i live in Belgium and i also had difficulties with downloading from sharecash but i just kept on trying to fill out those servuys by clicking on the download not unlocking? click here thingy and then on the last icon you had to push on the last icon and then you had to fill out things like wich country do you like the most and you didn't have to fill in a phone number so it it isn't a subscription. try it it might work. xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 20:27   #4481

wow, my sentence formation sucks, how do you add pics? i'll show you guys how to do it.
Old 03/02/2010, 20:59   #4482

Unhappy

Omg I cant download in this site just For use a router. they ban my router ip! -.-
U can upload to outher site just the last version? :$
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 21:03   #4483

i live in europe and just downloaded the file?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 22:42   #4484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz000 View Post
Heya guys,

guess what, im from england so yea im a big usa racist :P if u check thru the previous posts u will find out all versions have indeed been released on other sites than sharecash, but for obviously reasons, yes we publish to sharecash first. so yes, ur question was answered, at least 3 times, but its ok, i understand how most people dont know how to read or use the search button. but please dont tell me we're being unhelpful when i really go out of my way to help support people with technical difficulties, just try using the search button
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2010, 01:26   #4485

so i keep trying to download this and i know the reason for sharecash i get it but seriously the thing keeps asking for my SSN
Closed Thread