Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2010, 13:39   #3151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeszie_d View Post
okay! since your new here dont bother yourself to read those enormous pages it will give you a day to be informed of what you have to do..

read it clearly..this is only one shot! "if you have vista program in your laptop you have to run the bot on admin... if you have xp but thesame doesnt work try loading some or installing net.framework 3.5...okay? what else?hmmmm... reset density map if you will hunt on thesame area cause if you will not it will jump anywhere... to use path finder enter the exact location like 100 200 on it but do not put a comma on it... to use circle yu must have a team that includes the tanker... there are times you cant download such bot because your IP was banned, just reset your internet modem or use IP proxy.... what else? ...hmmmmm last thing, do not drop items on air specially scrolls it will bot jail you...okay?

if you have some probs just email me..im off the hook now..i have to sleep... its already 11pm here..whew! good night
heheheh thanks man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2010, 13:50   #3152

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeszie_d View Post
okay! since your new here dont bother yourself to read those enormous pages it will give you a day to be informed of what you have to do..

read it clearly..this is only one shot! "if you have vista program in your laptop you have to run the bot on admin... if you have xp but thesame doesnt work try loading some or installing net.framework 3.5...okay? what else?hmmmm... reset density map if you will hunt on thesame area cause if you will not it will jump anywhere... to use path finder enter the exact location like 100 200 on it but do not put a comma on it... to use circle yu must have a team that includes the tanker... there are times you cant download such bot because your IP was banned, just reset your internet modem or use IP proxy.... what else? ...hmmmmm last thing, do not drop items on air specially scrolls it will bot jail you...okay?

if you have some probs just email me..im off the hook now..i have to sleep... its already 11pm here..whew! good night
cheers jeszie, altho one thing i can add, you can drop items in the air all u want. tq finally removed that stupid bot jail for droping whilst jumping bug, lol they finally realised u dont have to be botting for it to happen to u. create a n00b and try it if u dont believe me or lol just do it with ur main, as nothing happens :P
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/05/2010, 14:06   #3153

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatslimjr View Post
Gah this Sucks i Cant download From that Stupid Site
read my sing or prev pages.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelweb123 View Post
can u send me copy guys i cant download plz plzplzplzplzpzlplzp!!
ready prev pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
cheers jeszie, altho one thing i can add, you can drop items in the air all u want. tq finally removed that stupid bot jail for droping whilst jumping bug, lol they finally realised u dont have to be botting for it to happen to u. create a n00b and try it if u dont believe me or lol just do it with ur main, as nothing happens :P
i didnt know tq removed this air bug >.< i just got send twice to botjail coz of that and i wasnt using any bot!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2010, 15:07   #3154

Moderator should start to ban ppl >.<
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2010, 15:34   #3155

Just wanted to say thanks for making this awesome bot and keeping it updated, its alot of work holding it updated 24/7 and i just wanted to say how much i appreciate it
Old 02/05/2010, 15:49   #3156

ok, i forget who, but someone sent me this image of how to have V11 set up, well it still crashes. i don't know why. It may work anywhere from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, but it inevitably crashes.

well, be back in 4 hours of classes.

Oh, btw, this is the pic of how i was supposed to have it set up.

Old 02/05/2010, 16:19   #3157

To point out, belgian people don't get same adds as say an american user.
With the belgian adds you can't skip them and for some unknown reason the greacemonkey script also fails to get me to the download.

Ive tried a huge amount of proxies and they all failed. i reached the download in 1/200 proxies (atleast) and then the proxy wouldn't forward it. Anyhow back to zero.

If anyone has a solution that works for me id be glad to try it, anything from a script to a working proxy server could help me. Ive read it will be released on different download options on monday i believe, never the less i would like to find a way to bybass this download site for futur downloads. Don't link me to other solutions that are allready mentioned in this topic, ive tried them all ^^
Old 02/05/2010, 16:26   #3158

Ahh ****, that dura thing really ****** me up LOL, good thing this isn't CO1 or my ring and weapon would be GONE. Looking forward to the fix warlax.
Old 02/05/2010, 16:29   #3159

i have a problem. when i start the sirhook it says thet pattern not found what do i do to fix this ?
Old 02/05/2010, 16:36   #3160

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by miccar55 View Post
i have a problem. when i start the sirhook it says thet pattern not found what do i do to fix this ?
use the most recent version
Old 02/05/2010, 16:40   #3161

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitches335 View Post
Can I use multiclient while I use SirHooks?
matty has a multi that im using and works well, under CO\hacks+tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
Not only add Blessed items [-5%] but also things such as NightDevil, and FoH (Fire of Hell).. Idk if ND isn't on, but I know for fact that FoH is NOT.. Auto-Dropped FoH
i agree about the blessed items being added to drop shit (so it wont) But also noted ND is on the hot fix's item.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by as3sinas1 View Post
@ In autoloot dont pick up mets
try flipping to the looting tag, selecting..ALL, then loot quality + drop shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawer1 View Post
the drop shit mode will drop DB and mets
can you fixed it
same as above reply "flip to looting tab and select all" ull notice DB met all that fun stuff is on there.

Progs still Runnin n Gunnin, Im lookin forward to any updates ALWAYS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2010, 16:50   #3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenneke15 View Post
To point out, belgian people don't get same adds as say an american user.
With the belgian adds you can't skip them and for some unknown reason the greacemonkey script also fails to get me to the download.

Ive tried a huge amount of proxies and they all failed. i reached the download in 1/200 proxies (atleast) and then the proxy wouldn't forward it. Anyhow back to zero.

If anyone has a solution that works for me id be glad to try it, anything from a script to a working proxy server could help me. Ive read it will be released on different download options on monday i believe, never the less i would like to find a way to bybass this download site for futur downloads. Don't link me to other solutions that are allready mentioned in this topic, ive tried them all ^^
after u install greacemonkey and script u have to add the download link at greacemonkey too.. just copy and past the sir hooks link at greacemonkey's script and it should work.. im from brazil and i can even see the surveys and it worked for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2010, 17:01   #3163

shortcut

I would like to see a shortcut button to shut it down.
Old 02/05/2010, 17:12   #3164

Can someon upload this seperatedly? Since I can't open the survey's from my country (The Netherlands)..
Old 02/05/2010, 17:15   #3165

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewoon View Post
Can someon upload this seperatedly? Since I can't open the survey's from my country (The Netherlands)..
READ MY SING AND PREV PAGES
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread