Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2010, 00:21   #2041

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendulum1510 View Post
i understand that u don't ask money for this bot but u put the bot on a ******* website who is now asking for money to download .. but i made the account even i DON"T GIVE A **** ON THERE healthy way of life or what stupid website is that i made the account BUT i can't download the new ver :P So tell me Smart boy how the hell i can download from that stupid website ? can u tell me is something there DOWNLOAD EBOOK bla bla so u can download BUT IS NOT ANY BUTTON WERE U CAN PRESS DOWNLOAD STUPID IDEEAS ABOUT UR HEALTHY WAY OF LIFE can u post replay ? of my ask ? WERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT STUPID **** THAN TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW BOT
omg, flame flame flame... Fucktard, DIE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2010, 00:41   #2042

IP banned from site lmao. Wat dumb survey could fault that hard? Can someone send to my email or something, or perhaps I request another dl site like the many b4 me have? Idk, pretty lame DL site though!

ANY chance 5bot is out for purchase?? Refer doesnt work, WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

Where is ANY working bot? WHERE???
Old 02/01/2010, 00:45   #2043

to those still having trouble getting software to work

ok I got the whole application error everyones been getting.
The problem is you have to make sure your running .net framework 3.5 if it's not up to that version sirhook will error ..
It works great for me now just having issues with the whole looting system .
I edited the items.txt and put in that one that was posted in earlyer post..
didn't work cause software to crash.. so any advice on getting 100% with looting would be greatly thanked.. thank you for you time ..
Old 02/01/2010, 02:03   #2044

lol... this is my first time to download sirhooks and then woooo.. sharecash?
haha well nice warlax and clinux :P

High6 move it on non leechers thread..
since cxp got rollback i cant download it (

Regards Xindee-
Old 02/01/2010, 02:07   #2045

Warlax: Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, basically I did some testing with both v.09 and v.10 today using my Ninja, one thing I've noticed or at least the main difference. In v.09 the bot would FatalStrike from it's current spot, until all targets were gone. Now, I'm seeing in v.10 that the bot will JUMP to a beast then fatalstrike. I'm assuming this makes it slower, however I'm not 100% sure as I'm not much of a ninja person and my FS never gets over 30 kills.

So, anyone else who may have encountered this please speak up?
Old 02/01/2010, 02:13   #2046

@warlax - In wine zone. Not alot of mobs there. but safest place to bot :P but when i used the bot with a warrior no problems at all worked like a charm. so i decided to use it with a ninja. and for hours she would stand and no move. when i first tried it with a ninja it worked just fine. but just after i think the latest patch (for co) its doing the standing. ive tried with both ur V9 and V10. same thing
Old 02/01/2010, 02:32   #2047

can someone upload the beta version to a new site ? the one its on isasking for my social number and i don feel afe giving it
Old 02/01/2010, 03:33   #2048

not sharecash again that Website is a price of trash its cool if the guy making the bot wants to make some money i rather be charged money straight out that having to do ******* stupid survey i hate that **** anyone got a link for another site i rather pay that do a ******* survey.
Old 02/01/2010, 04:24   #2049

I would be interested in seeing some of you in real life and seeing how you actually function as a human being.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2010, 05:27   #2050

Um why am I getting a unhandled exception error when I open the program?
Old 02/01/2010, 05:54   #2051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
later on this week we will release to uploading.com, if you dont want to do the surveys, you simply have to wait until then

edit: You'll all be pleased to know i've now added seperate checkboxes for looting hp and mp boxes. we're also workign to make the target list and loot list store. oh and ive fixed the dc on dura of garments and arrows
Have you taken a look at why fire/water taos don't work when you scan monsters and turn it on?
maybe you have and you posted it but I really dont want to look through all the pages of posts stupid people have been posting about the download site -_-.
Seriously people, stop ********, its there choice! you aren't making it so stop complaining and let Warlax and Clinton do their stuff. If you need to ***** go ***** at TQ for making dbs to expensive or the drop rate to low, no use getting your panties in a knot over where they decide to post the downloads or something isn't working...DEAL WITH IT!

good job warlax/clinton bots coming along nicely
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2010, 06:14   #2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehth View Post
Have you taken a look at why fire/water taos don't work when you scan monsters and turn it on?
maybe you have and you posted it but I really dont want to look through all the pages of posts stupid people have been posting about the download site -_-.
Seriously people, stop ********, its there choice! you aren't making it so stop complaining and let Warlax and Clinton do their stuff. If you need to ***** go ***** at TQ for making dbs to expensive or the drop rate to low, no use getting your panties in a knot over where they decide to post the downloads or something isn't working...DEAL WITH IT!

good job warlax/clinton bots coming along nicely
Could you shed any light on why I keep getting this unhandled exception error?
Old 02/01/2010, 06:36   #2053

Quote:
Originally Posted by FckAllBotters View Post
Could you shed any light on why I keep getting this unhandled exception error?
When are you getting this error? Can you post a picture of it or something? Also,

Do you have Windows Vista/7? Do you run it on Admin mode?
Do you have .Net Framework 3.5+?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2010, 06:40   #2054

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephriemT View Post
When are you getting this error? Can you post a picture of it or something? Also,

Do you have Windows Vista/7? Do you run it on Admin mode?
Do you have .Net Framework 3.5+?
Ah you solved it. Just need to run as admin. Is there a way you can do it so that I don't have to click run as admin all the time?

Also, how do I get the super fast fatal strike speed going? Or is that not a feature of this bot?
Old 02/01/2010, 07:32   #2055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damistac View Post
Warlax: Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, basically I did some testing with both v.09 and v.10 today using my Ninja, one thing I've noticed or at least the main difference. In v.09 the bot would FatalStrike from it's current spot, until all targets were gone. Now, I'm seeing in v.10 that the bot will JUMP to a beast then fatalstrike. I'm assuming this makes it slower, however I'm not 100% sure as I'm not much of a ninja person and my FS never gets over 30 kills.

So, anyone else who may have encountered this please speak up?
yup I have same problem and usually it DCs me after the 20th or so kill. Jumping then FS not a good combo
Closed Thread