Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



CoAimbotQ

Discussion on CoAimbotQ within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/25/2016, 04:33   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
dose it work in conq server???



fat7y012 is offline  
Old 06/25/2016, 22:10   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 7
does it work?


poomassacre is offline  
Old 06/27/2016, 04:40   #33
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,193
Received Thanks: 5,347
Note: the reason I'm not stickying this at the moment is because the current state of the bot is in question and initial post specifically says NOT to use it on the official servers.

If this is intended only for use on private servers, please clarify the thread and it will be stickied as a useful tool.
pro4never is offline  
Old 06/27/2016, 09:36   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Note: the reason I'm not stickying this at the moment is because the current state of the bot is in question and initial post specifically says NOT to use it on the official servers.

If this is intended only for use on private servers, please clarify the thread and it will be stickied as a useful tool.
Yes,it's intended for private servers (at least now) though I don't suggest sticking it as it's really buggy and bad.


JaniQ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 00:13   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The¬Perfect View Post
this thread must be closed virused
no its not lol.
poomassacre is offline  
Old 07/04/2016, 02:17   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
at first the aimbot is op asf and it works
except > @b & @ command works but...
when i hit with the main skill of the aimbot with those skills
i see my shadow goes to whom i supposed to kill without hitting the target .... just moving my shadow ...
mahmoudvip is offline  
Old 07/06/2016, 12:09   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudvip View Post
at first the aimbot is op asf and it works
except > @b & @ command works but...
when i hit with the main skill of the aimbot with those skills
i see my shadow goes to whom i supposed to kill without hitting the target .... just moving my shadow ...
u didnt get detected with it?
reivon123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2016, 11:30   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Please Make A new Update for Arabic Conquer ,
omaritashy is offline  
Old 07/09/2016, 11:21   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
can you uppdate the @b to make it jump and kill ?
Ahmed8899 is offline  
Old 08/06/2016, 16:19   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
it WORKED but, not on VIP
nickryan is offline  
Old 08/08/2016, 19:11   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
No updates?
vamfmorbyde is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 01:07   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
I need any private server work with this bot please !!
mohmmeuud is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 12:54   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
don,t work Mbot
elysonsro is offline  
Old 09/17/2016, 02:33   #44
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,193
Received Thanks: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysonsro View Post
don,t work Mbot
If you bothered to read the thread you would realize it specifically says this IS NOT MEANT FOR USE IN CONQUER ONLINE. It's meant for use in private servers.

Use some common sense.
pro4never is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2016, 12:24   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you bothered to read the thread you would realize it specifically says this IS NOT MEANT FOR USE IN CONQUER ONLINE. It's meant for use in private servers.

Use some common sense.
but don't work


Thorev is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« AlchemyProxy | BUY autohunt Conquer Online 3.0 »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.