i know i read it all.. but whenever i go it always give me same adrress
like im at 1x= 350 2x= 330 3x= 370 the 2nd over 3rd gives this certain number.
when im at 1x=110 2x=150 3x= 130 the 1st out of 2 says the same number as the first... why is it like that???
I'm sorry I didn't really understand. All I can recommend is to start over again and read the instructions really carefully.
okey .. here's wht i got from cheat eangine
for y-coordinate the address from cheat engine is 017C215C
so i should put tht?
Another 1. wht you mean by . The bottom box will be the file that is loaded so if you want to set paths and start that path right away make sure they are the same!
Is tht mean i have to change loaded file to become save file?
If you can please make a tutorial..
so would someone give me a hand here so exactly do i do to get this working? im new to conquer and im not sure what to do to get this working if someone would give me an explanation that would be great thanks
can anyone help me please?im playing on vista, i run both as admin,and i set left attack,set hp,and all it does is stand there and spam my XP skill anyone know the problems ,thanks
I don't know why is it that when i do not use "record path" My char do not anything, until i manually move my mouse over a monster then the char will move there and attack the monster without me clicking attack. When I do use "record path" and stay in one spot, or any other path, the char just seems to move up and left MOST of the time. Wierd... please tell me what's i'm doing wrong.... I'm using vista, and i disable UCA and running the bot with Admin rights
Also can you please give us source code so that we can make some changes to it....