Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHROME] The EPIC Proxy/Bot - (Multiclient & Client Manager FREE!!)

Discussion on [CHROME] The EPIC Proxy/Bot - (Multiclient & Client Manager FREE!!) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2012, 21:43   #886

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vDrag0n View Post
You know what, come here or chrome forums to ***** why chrome aint working or where the fack is Steve ain't going to solve any of your problems

Silent said they will compensate time lost so I just think your guys should relax.
you right steve just have few problems personal and he weill back .
Old 08/14/2012, 23:13   #887

when i open conqer he say

when i open conqer he say try agin letar
Old 08/15/2012, 10:28   #888

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
go tuck yourselves mates.. i hope when you have a personal issue everyone calls you **** and. NO! I hope you get cancer and have no1 to support you, just ROT IN THE ******* HOSPITAL ALONE!

stupid cuts!
Its worth remembering that these are your customers, not the other way around, this is a business, if you cant do anything about the situation then do the responsible thing and request this be closed until such a time when an update can be made.

Oh and calm down
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 17:12   #889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Its worth remembering that these are your customers, not the other way around, this is a business, if you cant do anything about the situation then do the responsible thing and request this be closed until such a time when an update can be made.

Oh and calm down
i tried to tell u hes a scrub and loser in real life. he has no sense for business that's why he is poor and his only income is from botting dbs....lmao!!!
Old 08/15/2012, 18:51   #890

Thumbs up

What a douche this SOG is. If it's you EggNogg, you know you deserve your bann.
I used this bot for like 2 days and I got like 23 DBs, and this was just by creating the accounts and selecting start, wonder how much more you would get by tuning the settings...
So it's worth waiting for the dev get home, and if you can't wait (like EggNogg could not) then it's your problem.
And the mods are really nice and helpful too.
Old 08/15/2012, 23:31   #891

roflmao
i`m botting with chrome using an older core ) but only works cliented.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 00:41   #892

Chrome got, in fact, best cost x benefict than other bots, too bad aint working for now.

CoAI looks good but....15 clientless + no proxy for basic plan? No.
CoGenius same ****, ridiculous clientless limits.

IMHO, better wait for Chrome. If Chrome dies I rather quit Co again.
Old 08/16/2012, 02:04   #893

Quote:
go tuck yourselves mates.. i hope when you have a personal issue everyone calls you **** and. NO! I hope you get cancer and have no1 to support you, just ROT IN THE ******* HOSPITAL ALONE!

stupid cuts!
Well, i was going to purchase this bot..by the look of the staff it seems we have a bunch of 12 year olds who can't be professional running the show, guess i better hunt for a new bot.
Old 08/16/2012, 05:33   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMasterX View Post
Well, i was going to purchase this bot..by the look of the staff it seems we have a bunch of 12 year olds who can't be professional running the show, guess i better hunt for a new bot.
aye.. we dun want you here anyway..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 11:07   #895

Quote:
roflmao
i`m botting with chrome using an older core ) but only works cliented.
what core?
Old 08/16/2012, 14:55   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freszone View Post
What a douche this SOG is. If it's you EggNogg, you know you deserve your bann.
I used this bot for like 2 days and I got like 23 DBs, and this was just by creating the accounts and selecting start, wonder how much more you would get by tuning the settings...
So it's worth waiting for the dev get home, and if you can't wait (like EggNogg could not) then it's your problem.
And the mods are really nice and helpful too.
i'm not EggNogg and you use the bot for 2 days and u think you know the staff? i'm waiting for the developer to fixed the bot. i'm just stating the lack of professionalism in his business let alone one poor moderator chrome2 has. The other staff is fine and never have had a prob or seen them give anyone else a problem other then that scrub S-D. And its a great bot when its working
Old 08/16/2012, 15:55   #897

that poor moderator you are talking about implemented the customer support, created most of the guides on the forum so that any user can be able to pick up chrome and be able to set it up and start farming, brought good suggestions to the dev that are now implemented in the bot, released a shitstorm of scripts for free so that anyone can have a good income using chrome, offers scripting support, teamviews into people's machines to fix issues, is a great debugger and tester, is one of the best bridges between the dev and the users (idk if you noticed but Steve is a complicated man to work with and I am able to do that), is able to understand an issue even when the information given by the user is poor to none, is well respected by everyone who has two functioning neurons tied by a synapse and had a rapid and well deserved climb to the position he`s on (even tho it`s not a position he asked for).

EDIT: Oh, and I even have a couple of releases in epvp and quite a few thanks received here.

Now, what do you have to show for yourself?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 16:19   #898

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
No one would forgive a murderer, even if they were a key member of the justice system.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2012, 16:27   #899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
No one would forgive a murderer, even if they were a key member of the justice system.
Again, you know nothing of me yet you talk about me.. I had a better impression of you, excuse my ignorance..
Old 08/16/2012, 16:45   #900

Quote:
that poor moderator you are talking about implemented the customer support, created most of the guides on the forum so that any user can be able to pick up chrome and be able to set it up and start farming, brought good suggestions to the dev that are now implemented in the bot, released a shitstorm of scripts for free so that anyone can have a good income using chrome, offers scripting support, teamviews into people's machines to fix issues, is a great debugger and tester, is one of the best bridges between the dev and the users (idk if you noticed but Steve is a complicated man to work with and I am able to do that), is able to understand an issue even when the information given by the user is poor to none, is well respected by everyone who has two functioning neurons tied by a synapse and had a rapid and well deserved climb to the position he`s on (even tho it`s not a position he asked for).

EDIT: Oh, and I even have a couple of releases in epvp and quite a few thanks received here.

Now, what do you have to show for yourself?
house, 2 cars,boat and a bank account that would buy your country. now as far as a internet community all i have to offer is my opinion. LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, bot, free, multiclient, proxy