Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHROME] The EPIC Proxy/Bot - (Multiclient & Client Manager FREE!!)

Discussion on [CHROME] The EPIC Proxy/Bot - (Multiclient & Client Manager FREE!!) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2012, 17:24   #901

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOG View Post
house, 2 cars,boat and a bank account that would buy your country. now as far as a internet community all i have to offer is my opinion. LOL
and i respect that, good for you.. All I don`t care about is the fact that you talk shizzle about people you probably never talked to. I don`t think that you ever asked in a polite way for my assistance and I flipped you off.

Anyway, can we end this ****? Btw I lolled at the term of "scrub" )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 19:09   #902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
and i respect that, good for you.. All I don`t care about is the fact that you talk shizzle about people you probably never talked to. I don`t think that you ever asked in a polite way for my assistance and I flipped you off.

Anyway, can we end this ****? Btw I lolled at the term of "scrub" )
You know what i was already thinking of that before i read your post about fighting over the net. ya im done and moving on....bots works fine for those who dont know just run 10504 core and you will be fine. best of luck to yall ill be on chome2...bangin my lil asian carina S-D lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 19:16   #903

xD cheers mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 23:26   #904

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
Again, you know nothing of me yet you talk about me.. I had a better impression of you, excuse my ignorance..
I base my impression of you on your actions lol, I dont need to know anything about you, you just perfectly described yourself in the post above mine, if you dont want to be judged by what you say then dont post.

Oh and dont be a member of customer services either lol...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2012, 10:54   #905

when chrome will be updated?????
Old 08/18/2012, 20:25   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
when chrome will be updated?????

I think this program is never dead for nine days this is the end.
And these strange texts from chrome forum moderator. Give it a waste of time and money I lost my money and I warn all do not buy this ......

BB CHROME
Old 08/19/2012, 03:14   #907

CHROME is back up and now Work Fully Functionally
Update to work with Last TQ patch 5636 for All Conquer region
Fixed All Bugs
Old 08/19/2012, 09:44   #908

Ok so this bot has the baddest support i've ever seen, moderators are never really nice and helpfull to anyone (especially this guy named "Silent-Death", i honestly can't even understand why anyone would take this guy as a mod), they also really like to abuse their moderator powers (constantly muting people for no good reason etc),
their admin also seem to act the same way.. It's such a shame this bot has such bad support, i think if this bot had better moderators it would be a good bot because of the nice feature's it has, but again their support is such a big downside, they always make it seem like it is your fault the bot isn't working and you should just stop ********, to give you already a good example of how "nice" these moderators are:

And you should see their chat...

.. So anyone who thinks about using this bot, get ready to get insulted on A LOT, also don't expect a very lot of help, ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2012, 10:00   #909

Quote:
Originally Posted by <ThatOneguy> View Post
Ok so this bot has the baddest support i've ever seen, moderators are never really nice and helpfull to anyone (especially this guy named "Silent-Death", i honestly can't even understand why anyone would take this guy as a mod), they also really like to abuse their moderator powers (constantly muting people for no good reason etc),
their admin also seem to act the same way.. It's such a shame this bot has such bad support, i think if this bot had better moderators it would be a good bot because of the nice feature's it has, but again their support is such a big downside, they always make it seem like it is your fault the bot isn't working and you should just stop ********, to give you already a good example of how "nice" these moderators are:

And you should see their chat...

.. So anyone who thinks about using this bot, get ready to get insulted on A LOT, also don't expect a very lot of help, ..
Sorry, but you are wrong we have great support All CHROME member Help each others like other bots
BTW what you need and I can help you
Old 08/19/2012, 10:14   #910

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesma_jolyet View Post
Sorry, but you are wrong we have great support All CHROME member Help each others like other bots
BTW what you need and I can help you
Because of the big downtime you guys had (which is is btw 10 days of botting everyone lost who bought it,) i've tried other bots like ConquerAI, CoGenius and their moderators are so much more polite to people and actually help people.. It's pretty funny to see how you people act like angels on elitepvpers and just say "screw you" to people who actually buys your bot... So don't expect that i'm going back to chrome..
Old 08/19/2012, 10:16   #911

Quote:
CHROME is back up and now Work Fully Functionally
Update to work with Last TQ patch 5636 for All Conquer region
Fixed All Bugs
check this:
If we botting with chrome we have big chance to get banned/botjailed?
Old 08/19/2012, 15:28   #912

I just came home from my vacation and this is what I see, I'm rather disappointed to be honest.

Anyway, I'll see what I can pull out of my magic hat in the next couple of days to get things back on track.
Old 08/20/2012, 18:06   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by <ThatOneguy> View Post
Because of the big downtime you guys had (which is is btw 10 days of botting everyone lost who bought it,) i've tried other bots like ConquerAI, CoGenius and their moderators are so much more polite to people and actually help people.. It's pretty funny to see how you people act like angels on elitepvpers and just say "screw you" to people who actually buys your bot... So don't expect that i'm going back to chrome..
well, if you talking about downtime, we have only one dev that he has personal issues in real life like other people so you must respect that, about days left you will get all lost days till Steve fully back now all what he doing updating CHROME. also we have great [Mod]s like Captivate,Sylar00,stickray ,Silent-Death and all CHROME member help each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
check this:
If we botting with chrome we have big chance to get banned/botjailed?
all kind of bots has a big chance to get banned or botjailed, btw you can use our proxy system to avoid banned or jailed
Old 08/20/2012, 19:28   #914

As I stated before everyone has their rights to take few days off, too bad theres only one main developer on Chrome, just chill out! They already said they will compensate the time lost, they always did.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 00:43   #915

Quote:
well, if you talking about downtime, we have only one dev that he has personal issues in real life like other people so you must respect that, about days left you will get all lost days till Steve fully back now all what he doing updating CHROME. also we have great [Mod]s like Captivate,Sylar00,stickray ,Silent-Death and all CHROME member help each other

all kind of bots has a big chance to get banned or botjailed, btw you can use our proxy system to avoid banned or jailed
Like i said before, this silent-death guy is the worst of all, i was always just hoping he wouldn't respond when i made a thread on the chrome forums.. He never helps and always insults for no reason? I'm sorry but this is just very unprofessional behavior, i still fail to understand how guys like him become mods on your forums? He either need to be friends with the admin r something or the admin himself is just like him... And like i said i constantly see him and other mods just muting people for days who were literally just asking for help.. I mean cmn? I know that it might be stressful sometimes if everyone is asking for help at the same time but this is just pure admin abuse.. So i'd rather stay with a bot who'se moderators don't act like 13 year old bad behaved kids who never seem to be able to hold their temper..
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, bot, free, multiclient, proxy