Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative

Discussion on COoperative within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2011, 10:06   #1471

elite*gold: 0
Waiting for the Blue Mouse Bot *So excited*
Old 02/25/2011, 10:07   #1472

those of men in Spanish conquer we appreciate your work, please do not take away the auto lvl please men up to a week please let us men, when it came out Cooperative was a miracle for us but when we took away was a nightmare again , men your bot is very good and the Spanish-language conquer we are very grateful for the bot menu, please return it for Spanish. I beg you not I If Not All Of Conquer In Spanish. Please I Know You Have A Big Heart Men Please Put Back To conquer Spanish.
Old 02/25/2011, 10:48   #1473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
well, first of all when you scan for targets you will notice you have to jump the char to get everything refreshed. If you do not have targets selected there would be nothing to hunt.
I jump the char before i set path on the map, then before i add target, then i add loot list and jump and kill a few mobs before i press start. Make sure you have mobs on screen when you hit start.
Sometimes the bot will not work on it`s best behavior until XP skill comes and activates.

Good luck.
blah its still not working. it hasnt ever let me scan for targets, but yesterday i was using it and i would just type the name of the target in and it would work perfectly. the bot simply wont start and asks me to jump once before autohunting, but i jump around and kill stuff, wait for xp skill, etc and it still doesnt work. there are mobs on the screen and everything. i was using it in fg 2 and it worked before but no longer does, and it also doesnt work for me in mystic castle or anywhere else ive tried. it still just comes up with the message "please jump once before autohunting". thanks for trying to help anyway :P
Old 02/25/2011, 10:52   #1474

Anyone botjailed caused of using this ?
Old 02/25/2011, 10:57   #1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
Anyone botjailed caused of using this ?
just dont mess with the packetlogger and you shouldnt get bot jailed. im having problems getting mine to work properly atm and it dc's me a lot, but i have yet to be bots jailed or to hear about people getting bot jailed for this.
Old 02/25/2011, 10:59   #1476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
blah its still not working. it hasnt ever let me scan for targets, but yesterday i was using it and i would just type the name of the target in and it would work perfectly. the bot simply wont start and asks me to jump once before autohunting, but i jump around and kill stuff, wait for xp skill, etc and it still doesnt work. there are mobs on the screen and everything. i was using it in fg 2 and it worked before but no longer does, and it also doesnt work for me in mystic castle or anywhere else ive tried. it still just comes up with the message "please jump once before autohunting". thanks for trying to help anyway :P
i use this on 5 dif. computers, some win7 some winXP (dif. Service Packs), all .net frameworks 4.0, the last bot version, and i have no problems whatsoever.

Yea, there are some issues, it sometimes crashes on start, it sometimes sits there and not kill, the map will sometime not show, but after a few restarts of the co window and bot the planets align and it works perfectly.
Old 02/25/2011, 11:10   #1477

uhum gratz for me LOL.
BotJailed.
Old 02/25/2011, 11:23   #1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin.smotan View Post
uhum gratz for me LOL.
BotJailed.
ya after 2-3 days of botting u will get jailed happened to 4 chars of mine
Old 02/25/2011, 11:33   #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
just dont mess with the packetlogger and you shouldnt get bot jailed. im having problems getting mine to work properly atm and it dc's me a lot, but i have yet to be bots jailed or to hear about people getting bot jailed for this.
that's not true, i didn't mess with the packetlogger nor did i had multiclient, still got jailed on both of my chars. Great bot anyways.
Old 02/25/2011, 11:35   #1480

dude we need a bot to get us out of BJ now ;( coz my main got ****** arrested :@
Old 02/25/2011, 11:48   #1481

all my chars got jailed (5 char)
Old 02/25/2011, 11:58   #1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalke View Post
all my chars got jailed (5 char)
you have been officially TQ'd
Old 02/25/2011, 11:59   #1483

Quote:
Originally Posted by theh3ll View Post
that's not true, i didn't mess with the packetlogger nor did i had multiclient, still got jailed on both of my chars. Great bot anyways.
haha then i guess we just need to be responsible with the bot n we wont get jailed you mustve been caught by someone or had your bot running too long. blah its gonna happen eventually for anyone that uses bots, but we gotta be careful :P
Old 02/25/2011, 12:03   #1484

Botjailed

Looks like TQ is mad. lol.
Old 02/25/2011, 12:18   #1485

Bot Jailed ^^

I Think Your Bot Is A Good Tool To Be Bot Jailed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags