Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative

Discussion on COoperative within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2011, 17:21   #1501

elite*gold: 0
People, stop asking for new adds wich ar already announced on the main post. (And in every post u send give thank the maker, we want this bot to keep existing )

I love this bot and however i dont use it that much (because of the less time i have, when i use it i'm always stunned

So, if u have a question, ask.If u have advice then tell us.And if u're in love with this then do everything u can to show that
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 17:28   #1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByMoogles View Post
Instead of you guys whining about being botjailed and asking for new features over and over, how about we be proactive instead and try to come up with some ways to avoid being botjailed?

Here's what I've gathered so far:

The biggest problem with detection is this I think:

I have my COoperative window set to "Google Chrome"
In taskmanager it looks normal

But if you look at it in processes

It still says COoperative.exe with Ventrilo as it's description.
We need to be able to change this.

(IF YOU ARE A FUCKING 1337 ASS PRO, GO TO THE 1337 ASS PRO SECTION)

For now, the best advice I can offer is to go into your CO files and delete 91GameCheck.exe from your IsecPlus folder
C:\Program Files\Conquer Online 2.0\IsecPlus\91GameCheck.exe
And to also rename the exe.

1337 ASS PRO SECTION

So COoperative doesn't let you change the info huh?
Well aint that a bitch.
Good thing you and me are 1337 ass pro's and we know how the fuck ResHacker works.
Alright boot up ResHacker, and lets make this shit

Look like this shit

Once that's done, TQ WILL HAVE NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING CLUE.

Make sure to have the window name set to "Google Chrome"
and congrats on knowing how to work ResHacker.
Hope this works but we still cant forget about Penakki steps to avoid being TQ'd

Edit: Btw, just did it now, modify all, also the icon to one chrome icon lets see how it going now
Old 02/25/2011, 17:34   #1503

Some 1could tell me why it dont drop ores? ( got start drop ores)

PS: Amazing bot!
Old 02/25/2011, 17:47   #1504

ppl today i got banned belive me u will dig 5 days and get good stafs but at the end of the week ur in bot jail.I will never use this bot or any other.and they ban on ip and at u logon any char between 24 hours when u get bann they go too itc ip ban ppl
Old 02/25/2011, 17:48   #1505

it's funny to drop you'r right handed weapon

Old 02/25/2011, 17:51   #1506

Or how about you go the pro route and change the assembly information to completely spoof like its google chrome?
Old 02/25/2011, 17:55   #1507

Hm, i noticed that in my task manager, google chrome does not appear in the description of the program, like the google browser. Hope it dont be a problem
Old 02/25/2011, 18:10   #1508

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengur4o View Post
ppl today i got banned belive me u will dig 5 days and get good stafs but at the end of the week ur in bot jail.I will never use this bot or any other.and they ban on ip and at u logon any char between 24 hours when u get bann they go too itc ip ban ppl
I call bullshit.

Tq does not ban outside of SERIOUS exploitation (IE: db fraud, massive level hacking such as back with mystic merchant)

Their own rules specifically state they only botjail for using bots... So yah, unless it was 3rd+ strike, you're fine.

@ users: It's a BOT, are you really surprised you can get BOT JAILED with it?

By using ANY tools on epvp you should be expecting to lose every single item and character you have on conquer. If you are not prepared for that worst case scenario then you should leave now.

That being said this bot is perfectly safe if you aren't a moron.

IE: I've tested it loads on different characters botting incredibly obviously (like 3-4 days in bird, couple days in mini maq) and not gotten any bot jails.

Why? Well I'm not an idiot and avoid things like

1: Staying in the same place for more than a few hours (time for gm's to come check up on me)

Hint: Make a few level ~70 ninjas and farm items with them in different locations only one at a time. You're still farming but there's no one there for people to report and have gm's check up on! (EG: mini maq, 2nd dc map, 2nd pc map, main pc map, etc)

2: Not botting super obvious places (mini maq and bird island are camped. Don't go there if you don't consider the character disposable

3: Do not trade items to main character. ALWAYS trade them to a disposable noob. OR make a number of disposable noobs and spread items out (That way if tq botjails the noob you still have other items on a different character)

Tip: If you are smart you could setup a system to keep track of who gave items to what noob storage character. IE: Farmer 1-3 goes to Storage 1, Farmer 4-6 goes to storage 2 or w/e. Run your bots in cycles of a few days. If none of that group is botjailed then trade off the items and move to the other group for your farming. If The characters ARE bot jailed... wait a week and then trade the items off. Tq is NOT going to come back a week later to ban/bj accounts related.

4: (most important tip). NEVER, EVER log or use a character you care about with a bot. Hawtness is a cool cat but in general, free bot = accounts logged. Regardless of if they will ever use that information, it's still a security risk you run by using ANY bot. Also it increases chance of getting your characters banned.

5: Most people can't do this but it would seriously help you out a lot.

-PROXY ALL YOUR BOTTING CONNECTIONS THROUGH A VPS/OTHER CONNECTION!-

You could simply use my stripped alchemy source if you wanted, throw that on a vps and then route all your traffic through that connection. Run your good characters through your own ip and any botting characters through the vps one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 18:19   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I call bullshit.

Tq does not ban outside of SERIOUS exploitation (IE: db fraud, massive level hacking such as back with mystic merchant)

Their own rules specifically state they only botjail for using bots... So yah, unless it was 3rd+ strike, you're fine.
Only Time I have heard TQ banning an account over botting was due to someone getting sent to botjail, delete character and start again on the same account over and over again.
-----

Since when was changing version info of something Via ResHacker 1337?
-----
But just stick to what others have said don't bot where there are a lot of people, I have been jailed twice. First time someone called HD on me, second I called HD on my self. Personally I use SandElf's spawn for looting, little slower(loot wise) but no one is ever there.
Old 02/25/2011, 18:27   #1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
Only Time I have heard TQ banning an account over botting was due to someone getting sent to botjail, delete character and start again on the same account over and over again.
-----

Since when was changing version info of something Via ResHacker 1337?
-----
But just stick to what others have said don't bot where there are a lot of people, I have been jailed twice. First time someone called HD on me, second I called HD on my self. Personally I use SandElf's spawn for looting, little slower(loot wise) but no one is ever there.
ResHacker being "SUPER 1337" was a joke.

Oh, and here's what It should look like when done:
Old 02/25/2011, 19:30   #1511

Well ONE of my noobs was botjailed (I have changed EVERYTHING so that the bot can not be detected as such) but the other noob was not botjailed lol. I think a lot of it has to do with TQ checking logs on their end, such as botting from 110 non rb to 110 1st RB in a few hours is a definite giveaway.

If you are using this to lvl noobs up for RB then don`t continuesly use it and give yourself a little break such as a disconnect because for one thing the kills of 10,000+ kills in a short time is a bit stupid :P
Old 02/25/2011, 20:03   #1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgulas View Post
In 12 hours of using the bot I gained : And no botjail.!
FUUUUUU, i only got one db from the first day this bot was released
Old 02/25/2011, 20:06   #1513

Hey, i have a question for u guys, whats the best place to use this bot? As a hunting spot i mean. Where do u guys get the most DBs, mets, ... ?
Old 02/25/2011, 20:06   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
FUUUUUU, i only got one db from the first day this bot was released
What are you guys' settings for auto loot?
Just curious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 21:22   #1515

My main get bj again :O Maybe this is because i have 2 chars on? Like one char with bot and my main without, but if tq detect one of them using bot, they botjailed all chars on? Hmmm, i dont know...
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, auto hunt, conquer bot, cooperative