Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot suggestion

Discussion on Bot suggestion within the Clash of Clans forum part of the Mobile Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot suggestion

Hello everyone,
Are you guys using any really good updated bots? I've been researching some like mybot and clashFarmer, but they seem to me to have outdated features and are only for farming, is there something more advanced?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
all bot thread suggestion
10/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i was wondering if we could have a sticky thread with a list of all the bots ig/oog and also all the emulators/server verifiers you need for every chronicle c4 through gracia i think this would be really helpful for everyone so that you dont get retarded ppl that keep making new topics asking for bots, it can all be in one spot for any chronicle they want
TwoMoonsAutoPlayer (suggestion for a new bot)
09/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 299 Replies
Hello guys i'm creating a new 2moons bot atm the bot could do this: Autotarget mob (without using colors) AutoAttack AutoUnstuck AutoSkill (1-5) AutoBuff (6-8) AutoResummon (9) <--------Useless atm DON'T USE A SUMMON Autopots (HP/MP) Autoheal (6-Segnale)
Bot Suggestion
06/13/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
ok here is the deal. there came something in my mind last night, but i donīt know whether someone else has the same idea or if itīs even possible. so donīt flame me and fuck me off for this. itīs just what it is - an IDEA!! there is allready a great working bot that one can buy. it has all necessary features one need like: autopot selling autoescape and so on. check it out on your own!
Suggestion for BOT/MACRO
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
:cool: Heya all, I got an idea to LVL NIX AFK. Chars you need :a goldguard/water tao/and ur char where u want LVL nix. Stuff you need :swords with super kylins. This is what you do: get super kylins in sword or bs to make it dura 180. (same as using dura 45 with 200pct moon-gem). Now get ur water tao to pk mode and let it heal ur guard. Attack the goldguard with ur other char where u want to train nix . Make a macro so the water tao heals ur guard. This macro is the problem i am a...