Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

all bot thread suggestion

Discussion on all bot thread suggestion within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
all bot thread suggestion

i was wondering if we could have a sticky thread with a list of all the bots ig/oog and also all the emulators/server verifiers you need for every chronicle c4 through gracia

i think this would be really helpful for everyone so that you dont get retarded ppl that keep making new topics asking for bots, it can all be in one spot for any chronicle they want

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion]Make another thread...
05/23/2010 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Make a thread called "The longest e*pvp thread I", so that people who can't speak German (like me) could spam their asses off :D That would be nice ^^
suggestion.....
11/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 11 Replies
member rin ako ng ibang forum... i observed, yeah isa pa lang ang post ko at ito ang pinakauna, sana magbawas naman kau ng guardians, mostly ung mga inactive na yung hindi na masyadong nag-oonline, napapabayaan na ung kanilang dapat gawin dito sa forum, nakita ko lima yata or anim ung guardians dito sa PSF section pero si darnoc lang yata nakikita kong palaging online at active. dapat magpalit para naman mabigyan ng opportunity na makapagapply as guardians ung ibang member
Suggestion Thread ts1/ts2 only
08/22/2009 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Well guys ive recently stopped playing ts2 mayn because of how strict they are getting so i been back to ts1 for abit , the origin of this game ^^ , i think this section should be combined to Ts1 and Ts2 or make another section for ts1 but if it was here i think it would be more useful seeing as most people play both or have , i dunno just an idea
A suggestion
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 37 Replies
Well you all know there is no current working ISROBOT/SM so we have to wait it out. But the severs are still full due to N3RDS paying to bot. What i am asking for is for somebody to make a bot <--(not autotrain) that works like the softmod. By this I mean; The softmod would let you login easier (You could dual-client/Wait a minute and click confirm) and you would be in. So If somebody could make a Bot that worked like that and helped us log in then i'd really appreciate it. As i want to get...