Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cos TH8 for trade

Discussion on Cos TH8 for trade within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cos TH8 for trade

I am looking to trade my level 72 TH8 (name change not available) for any th9 Base with lvl 4 valks, 2 golem and lvl 4 spells. Base can be in any condition. Pictures available, if interested my contact email is or you can reach me via discord Toker#3547

Tags
clash of clans, th8, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] COC th9, th8, th7 for a maxed th8 trading
06/28/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome Guys, I am back again. I am Mr. Monox, If you are able to satisfy what I need then you will be highly rewarded. I will give you 3 Clash of Clans accounts... Yes 3 Clash of Clans account... Only... Only you have to give me a maxed th8 account... I will give you a th9 (LEVEL 81) (JUST BECAUSE TH9 IS TOUGH) & A th8 account (LEVEL 65) (JUST BECAUSE ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE SO MANY ACCOUNTS PROPERLY)(WITH 400+ gems) & A th7 maxed account (LEVEL 64) (AGAIN I SAY ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE SO...
[Trading] Trade my th9 for a th8 or whatever u want too trade
11/25/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to trade my th9 for a th8 or whatever you offer troops are maxed and base is all most maxed kik me hydro5150
0Set cooldown for pet trade ( t-horse , t-cos ...
03/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers members, I wanna know how to make a delay time ( cooldown) between ridding the trading pets like ( t-horse , t-cow ..etc) Have nice day !
Call COs jump function in masm?
10/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
well i followed the tutorial on how to do this but it didnt give a very good masm example. how would i call the function in masm? does anyone have a good example or code? i have a bunch of other functions to use for hacks but i need to get this done first. im new to masm so i dont really know wat to do. i know how to call functions that dont have variables in other games but no clue when it comes to variables (x and y for jumping.) thanks, high6. p.s. here is the jump function location...