Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

You last visited: Today at 16:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Cheats

Discussion on Cheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaVex View Post
In all fairness, we advertise very little on epvp, but… We have had BO7 working without detections since beta release. The only “issues” we ran into at the start were random bsod’s caused by the aimbot that was patched/fixed not long after official game release.
In all fairness every reseller/rookie dev says this. Not really proof of anything besides you wanting to say 0 detections which everyone says regardless anyways.
krichards1222 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
any good for bo7?
-B1g is online now  
Old   #33
 
16 Lines's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 336
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -B1g View Post
any good for bo7?
Used kernaim bo7 months ago and again recently to see if it was still doing the job and it's alright

Only used it for like a week this month, I will probably buy again when MW4 comes out if they manage to get up fast enough and keep the same level of security cuz it's been way better since the last few months

Otherwise I will go with something else but idk yet
I will probably test 2 or 3 different cheats and see, you should do the same thing
16 Lines is offline  
Old   #34

 
GrandpaVex's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichards1222 View Post
In all fairness every reseller/rookie dev says this. Not really proof of anything besides you wanting to say 0 detections which everyone says regardless anyways.
lmao....
And yet we have vouches numbered 0-1549 without any missing vouch numbers and a 4.97/5.00 rating

1. I'm not a rookie and 2. I don't need your approval.

I stated and argued a fact from a typical, uneducated COD user like yourself would make against providers he/she/it/them or whatever your genre status is considered (to not offend) without having tried them all..
You can't generalize "all" providers or put them in the same boat if you haven't tried them.. I would stick to reviewing what you have tried and not what you read. I see some providers getting called scammers/detected etc daily, but out of all of these comments made against them, 10% of these accusations seem to be able to provide proof, the other 90% doesn't...

So yeah, I'm talking for all providers that have to put up with comments like yours on a daily basis without anything to back up allegations. It does get boring... Wether they dev themselves or resell, is irrelevant.

I do agree tho that EVERYONE says undetected when some of them are clearly not.
We are able to backup our "argument" with facts. And no, we do not want on any of these "Unofficial" lists for a reason. We were on the Rust list and we asked to be removed. We were offered to be on the COD list and we also asked not to be
GrandpaVex is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #35


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,345
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaVex View Post
lmao....
And yet we have vouches numbered 0-1549 without any missing vouch numbers and a 4.97/5.00 rating

1. I'm not a rookie and 2. I don't need your approval.

I stated and argued a fact from a typical, uneducated COD user like yourself would make against providers he/she/it/them or whatever your genre status is considered (to not offend) without having tried them all..
You can't generalize "all" providers or put them in the same boat if you haven't tried them.. I would stick to reviewing what you have tried and not what you read. I see some providers getting called scammers/detected etc daily, but out of all of these comments made against them, 10% of these accusations seem to be able to provide proof, the other 90% doesn't...

So yeah, I'm talking for all providers that have to put up with comments like yours on a daily basis without anything to back up allegations. It does get boring... Wether they dev themselves or resell, is irrelevant.

I do agree tho that EVERYONE says undetected when some of them are clearly not.
We are able to backup our "argument" with facts. And no, we do not want on any of these "Unofficial" lists for a reason. We were on the Rust list and we asked to be removed. We were offered to be on the COD list and we also asked not to be
Dont even bother, COD section is built different. You will **** off someone eventually and multiple accounts will trash talk you for no reason constantly. Unless you have a lot of time to reply every day to nonsense just stay away from epvp.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

 
GrandpaVex's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Dont even bother, COD section is built different. You will **** off someone eventually and multiple accounts will trash talk you for no reason constantly. Unless you have a lot of time to reply every day to nonsense just stay away from epvp.
Noted… thanks for the heads up… Yeah I do tend to stay away from these comments but couldn’t resist this time.



Regards
GrandpaVex is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ⭐ SHLZHAI CHEATS 2.0⭐ HWID SPOOFER, RUST SCRIPTS, RUST CHEATS, R6 CHEATS, APEX CHEATS
06/26/2021 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies
removed
[B] x22 Cheats BF3 Cheats + CoD:MW3 Cheats [S] Ukash/LR
11/14/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers Community, User - Informationen: Ihr erhaltet nach Zahlungseingang den x22 Account. Bei Fragen einfach eine http://www7.pic-upload.de/07.02.11/bg9jy4immb9g.pn g PN schreiben oder mich direkt Adden in http://www7.pic-upload.de/07.02.11/x5anvl9o6el.png Skype Du bist dir Unsicher? Dann siehe Meine Bewertungen Links :) Höhst Bietener bekommt den Account.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.