Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ban hwid tpm

Discussion on ban hwid tpm within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Talking

So thats not really a good idea honestly theres always a risk i mean i bought a whole new pc but then i found out spoofing and i know couple work atm its not worth it to replace ur pc theres always a chance ur gonna get banned but, you can do is buy new ssd new ram new cpu new motherboard.
Tkzy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
To remove HWID on your PC what components I need to replace?
- Motherboard
- SSD (STORAGE)
- AMD PROCESSOR (DUE TO TPM)

What else? Do I need to replace RAM or GPU ??

I got a perma-ban on my Activision account, and I requested to have it deleted which looks like went through and got deleted because now I can't access it anymore.

To open a new account can you use same name and phone number but just different email?
BG-MAN is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.