Hi guys! im kinda new to this forum, ive been researching a lot, reading through differents posts, looking their websites, etc.
I need help, im trying to find a provider as good as PO... and ofc i know over the last few months a lot of ppl are asking for the same.
When i tried PO was my 1st ever cheat, used it on my main acc from time to time, im not always cheating, cuz i really tried to focus on my acc security.
im aware that when u cheat u are risking it, but with PO my acc was safe even after cheating im keep using it, not even a single Shadow ban, funny is i recieved a few playing legit.
Im not cheating since late mw3 and the release of Bo6 and that's it, i wanted a cheat that preseve my acc, my mind was 100% on aimex but i really dont like all the installation process, regedit, etc.
So best UD provider "plug and play" (i mean launcher, inject, play) wich focus the most on security?
Hi guys! im kinda new to this forum, ive been researching a lot, reading through differents posts, looking their websites, etc.
I need help, im trying to find a provider as good as PO... and ofc i know over the last few months a lot of ppl are asking for the same.
When i tried PO was my 1st ever cheat, used it on my main acc from time to time, im not always cheating, cuz i really tried to focus on my acc security.
im aware that when u cheat u are risking it, but with PO my acc was safe even after cheating im keep using it, not even a single Shadow ban, funny is i recieved a few playing legit.
Im not cheating since late mw3 and the release of Bo6 and that's it, i wanted a cheat that preseve my acc, my mind was 100% on aimex but i really dont like all the installation process, regedit, etc.
So best UD provider "plug and play" (i mean launcher, inject, play) wich focus the most on security?
Your help would be appreciated!
You say for you security is most important, but when you find a very secure provider like Aimex, you don't like the setup part. I get that, it's not for everyone. Normally I would recommend Aim Master (we're one of the few that survived the latest banwaves together with Aimex), but honestly in your case, I’d say give Aimex a shot. If you really care about your acc, spending a few extra mins on setup is worth it.
Only competitor of ours I will recommend nowadays is really Aimex or if you prefer Internal AA.
Im on AMD so fecurity its not an option right now. Thx anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3
You say for you security is most important, but when you find a very secure provider like Aimex, you don't like the setup part. I get that, it's not for everyone. Normally I would recommend Aim Master (we're one of the few that survived the latest banwaves together with Aimex), but honestly in your case, I’d say give Aimex a shot. If you really care about your acc, spending a few extra mins on setup is worth it.
Only competitor of ours I will recommend nowadays is really Aimex or if you prefer Internal AA.
Thx for the detailed answer, its not that i dont like the setup or i dont have the time, i dont like to mess with my system thats why i prefer not to execute a batch file + Regedit like Aimex sadly ask for.
In the end its a cheat, im not a dev but im understand quite a bit so i try not to compromise my system, maybe im beeing to cautious. If u guys say they are legit and nothing happens to your systems/info i could give a try.
Also what about yours? similar set up? controller support? safe to use on main acc ? thx!
Help me with choosing a bot... 05/25/2025 - Archlord - 6 Replies I have used many times hacks, etc., but never bots, so is there one, which can:
1. Work atm on CM Archlord.
2. Can pickup only uniques (if only unique acces. - better).
3. Wont stuck and die.
Help choosing safe bot... 12/03/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies Hi guys. I'm looking for a bot that won't get me banned and I'm wondering what you guys recommend...
I just started using NoFap for a few levels but I'm not satisfied at all.
It doesn't work correctly, it takes a long time looting/switching monsters, constantly runs off course or breaks/crashes, I've been trying to leave it on over night but something usually messes up within 1-3 hours or less.
I just want to hit 50 on my main then stop, school absorbs all of time currently though.
By...
need help choosing lmao 09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies wuts better if i go
90 fire 90 light 90 pacheon for increased nuke range
or
90 fire 90 light 90 heuskal for health
or should i do
90 fire 90 light 60 pacheon 60 ice for ice def and pacheon and longer nuke range
90 fire 90 light 60 heuskal 60 ice for ice def and hp but pacheon gives farther nuke range and black eagle to help attak...
Help me with AgBot --- pickup choosing?? 12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies okay guys ... I need your help about this ... In agbot .. how can I choose things to collect and things to put in storage and so on ... I opened the view config and checked it but was unable to adjust things " mov ethem from 1 category to another" ... can i get help with this
thnx for help and patience