I would like some advice (not from the cheat developers themselves).
I tried last week like 5/6 chairs for bo6. 3 internal and 2/3 external.
I notice that external seems to be more safe but also creates more lag and less functions. Aimbot is shakier and never seen Chams and unlock all in it.
Thats why I prefer internal. Problem is that almost all cheat providers tell undetected but after putchase they are all down and since last week literally every cheat developer says its on update and fix within next 24 hours but they are all lies.
Please give me some advice of a real internal that is updated and trustworthy.
It should include: full controller support, Chams, unlock all, bypass lvl 4 etc.
I would like some advice (not from the cheat developers themselves).
I tried last week like 5/6 chairs for bo6. 3 internal and 2/3 external.
I notice that external seems to be more safe but also creates more lag and less functions. Aimbot is shakier and never seen Chams and unlock all in it.
Thats why I prefer internal. Problem is that almost all cheat providers tell undetected but after putchase they are all down and since last week literally every cheat developer says its on update and fix within next 24 hours but they are all lies.
Please give me some advice of a real internal that is updated and trustworthy.
It should include: full controller support, Chams, unlock all, bypass lvl 4 etc.
Thanks in advance
Here is my advice/opinion:
From what you have said so far expect to be banned fairly fast if those are the features you are looking for, these features are very invasive and will cause shadowbans, campaign bans, auto shadow bans and perma bans these are all possible ways to get stopped from playing the game.
What cheats should you get?
External: I would advice Proofcore or Synthetic Skill, these are what come to mind, if I am using a good account.
Internal: HyperVision is a high performant cheat with super cool features, however doesnt have the ones you are looking for these, these features will be in a cheat like Zenith and as I mentioned be preapred with many account because you'll get banned very fast. EngineOwning is old but gold its suffered many detections last game and lost a lot of credibility in my eyes however in BO6 they seem to be great and last long but still not a great option for an account you want to keep.
From what you have said so far expect to be banned fairly fast if those are the features you are looking for, these features are very invasive and will cause shadowbans, campaign bans, auto shadow bans and perma bans these are all possible ways to get stopped from playing the game.
What cheats should you get?
External: I would advice Proofcore or Synthetic Skill, these are what come to mind, if I am using a good account.
Internal: HyperVision is a high performant cheat with super cool features, however doesnt have the ones you are looking for these, these features will be in a cheat like Zenith and as I mentioned be preapred with many account because you'll get banned very fast. EngineOwning is old but gold its suffered many detections last game and lost a lot of credibility in my eyes however in BO6 they seem to be great and last long but still not a great option for an account you want to keep.
Any questions feel free to ask, hope this helped!
Thanks for your advice. Yea I dont mind that much of bans since my main is banned already.
---
My preferences are at least: Chams, not the stupid skeletons/boxes, Zombie support, good aim and most importantly it shouldnt make my game lag.
Thanks for your advice. Yea I dont mind that much of bans since my main is banned already.
---
My preferences are at least: Chams, not the stupid skeletons/boxes, Zombie support, good aim and most importantly it shouldnt make my game lag.
Maybe you can try Zenith then I don't really spend time looking too much into these low tier cheats as they arent what I ever look for or would ever want to sell but maybe someone else can give you a better recommendation on these type of cheats.
Maybe you can try Zenith then I don't really spend time looking too much into these low tier cheats as they arent what I ever look for or would ever want to sell but maybe someone else can give you a better recommendation on these type of cheats.
Well maybe I will listen to you. The problem is that all those resellers are making this very difficult.
Do you know good sources for internal cheats? And/or external that give good support and trusted?
Those are kinda what I can come up with from the top of my head, these are actual cheat developed with a proper support staff so you'll be taken care of and they all have good rep.
I would like some advice (not from the cheat developers themselves).
I tried last week like 5/6 chairs for bo6. 3 internal and 2/3 external.
I notice that external seems to be more safe but also creates more lag and less functions. Aimbot is shakier and never seen Chams and unlock all in it.
Thats why I prefer internal. Problem is that almost all cheat providers tell undetected but after putchase they are all down and since last week literally every cheat developer says its on update and fix within next 24 hours but they are all lies.
Please give me some advice of a real internal that is updated and trustworthy.
It should include: full controller support, Chams, unlock all, bypass lvl 4 etc.
Thanks in advance
What you are looking for it a rage provider with those features, it isn't the same "quality" as more known and well trusted providers in the scene.
If you don't care about detections etc, just go with some rage provider that have all of the features you like, they usually take longer time up update and are less transparent regarding detection/downtime etc, but they would have all the features you are looking for.
If that's doesn't sound very pleasing for you, give a more well known provider with less of the features you want a chance, a provider like EngineOwning or AA perhaps.
Those are kinda what I can come up with from the top of my head, these are actual cheat developed with a proper support staff so you'll be taken care of and they all have good rep.
Never go for systemcheats they are detected and keep denying that you can see vip section how people claim that and the staff juz keep blaming users
i am a long-term subscriber to system cheats, but i do not recommend purchasing this cheat. it gets detected almost every month, regardless of the platform. the staff shifts the responsibility of finding the cause of detection onto the subscribers and refuses to acknowledge that detections are happening. even asking about eta is forbidden. during downtime, my subscription time was still deducted (possibly a bug).
it seems like "system files" is the only developer, but considering they manage cheats for dozens of games, it's unrealistic for a single person to maintain all of them securely. if you're just smurfing for a short period (less than a month), it might be fine.
this was the only long-term subscription i truly regretted.
[Selling] Need Advice From Developers Here Would You Advice A Cheater To Buy AMD CPU ? 03/01/2023 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies hello gentlemen
i have a question regarding processors
would you advice me as a cheater to buy AMD cpu ?
i'm asking because i hear a countless problems about spoofers/cheats doesn't support AMD or cause fps/BSOD problems with AMD users
maybe things changed now but i don't wanna gamble so i thought i ask you guys
looking for good bot need advice<> 03/01/2013 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies Hey, just looking for a good bot i've seen a bunch on the other threads but not sure which one to get when i read each thread and peoples responses and experience with each botting program it leaves me a bit skeptical.
Anyways, just wanted some advice from people who have tried out those botting programs and felt like one of them stood out.
I'm just looking for a leveling/farming bot preferably with clientless and not too difficult to use.
Thanks
Looking for a good advice 02/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hey I was searching on the internet for a good silkroad pserver 100 cap with both euro and chinese and low rates like 10x,15x,25x or something like that,can some one give me a clue about such a silkroad server I will be glad if someone will help me.
Thx a lot.
[Advice]I need your advice 06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies hello everyone ,
i need your advice to thaat i know what to do .
At this time , i have a FR3 account ;
FULL LF3
FULL B02
Venom + Sentinel
22 skills point
Any advice on a good looter bot char 02/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Well, the topic says it at. What are your opinions about the fastest looter (gold/items) bot char build in sro. You can give me build names like "full int blade fire nuker" and i will search on the net.
#Moved ,next time dont post your questions here and read the rules!
~inVincibLe